~• Chapter 4 •~

I'm lazy, its nice to meet you. Let's continue with this Fanfic, shall we?

~•~

It was around lunch time, Sans went to Alphys' house to do training while you and Papyrus just stayed home. Not your home, the skeleton bro's home.

You and Papyrus just sat on th couch, well you did, Papyrus just slouched and flipped through the channels on the TV.

You sighed and your stomach growled, Papyrus stopped flipping through channels and smirked at you.
"Someone's hungry."
You nodded.

"Well, I'm not a cooker, so we're gonna have-tah go to Muffet's. I'm sure she'd like to see you again, Fluffbutt." Papyrus said as he slouched deeper in the couch.

You sat up and stretched your arms in the air, you back cracked five times as you leaned back. Papyrus stayed silent.

you turned around and looked at him.
"What?", you tilted your head to one side. Papyrus just shook his head and got up, you shrugged and your ears twitched.

"Come here real quick..." Papyrus said as he motioned you to him, you walked over to him and he hugged you which kinda startled you.

An orange aura surround the both of you.

"Close you eyes.." he said. You flustered and obeyed.

After a bit, Papyrus told you that it was alright to open your eyes now.
You opened your eyes and the scenery was no longer the skeleton brother's house, you were at Muffet's.

You looked at Papyrus in confusion.
"What? Didn't know I could teleport? I teleported us here before." he chuckled.

The both of you sat of separate bar stools, Muffet approached to you.

"Oh, so you finally found a lady friend, Paps?" Muffet joked.
Papyrus chuckled and a tint of orange covered his cheekbones, "No Muffet, this Fluffbutt, from yesterday night. Remember that dog I showed up with? Well this is them.".

Muffet turned and looked at you, "Ohh, so you a monster or somethin'?". You nodded and explained to her about your parents and how you ended up the way you are. Muffet nodded.

"Well Y/N, its nice to see a hybrid every once in awhile." Muffet smiled.
You smiled back, she was really nice, it was comforting.

Papyrus asked Muffet for a large bottle of honey, Muffet nodded and looked at you, "Do you want anything, dearie?". You asked for a hamburger, her hamburgers were mouthwatering.
Muffet nods and went in the back.

"So kid, can I ask why you were in those woods where I found you?" Papyrus said without facing you, you looked at him.

"Ahh, y'know... I'm just one of the curious and adventurous types, I suppose." you said.
Papyrus nods.

It was silent between the both of you until Muffet came back to the bar counter with you orders.
"Alright, here's your burger missy, hope its as mouthwatering as it was yesterday." Muffet smiled as you sunk your teeth into the mouthsavoring hamburger.

Your eyes softened at the wonderfully delicious, juicy hamburger. It had just the right amount of flavor, not too much, not too little, just right. The delicious spices were just undescribable.

You 'mmm', Muffet smirked.
"I stand correct~".
You giggled and devoured the yummy burger, which filled you up.
"Goodness, I don't understand how I was able to eat six hamburger patties yesterday..." you groaned as you smirked.

Papyrus was just finishing up his honey bottle. You sighed as it hit you again about how worried sick your parents must be, they probably had called put a search party for you. Your pupils shrinked and your eyes widened at this, you covered your face with your hands with your elbows on the bar counter.

"Something wrong, dearie?" Muffet gently placed one of her six hands on your left arm.

"I-I need to get going...My parents are probably worried sick about me, I can't believe I forgot..." your voice shook as you spoke.

Papyrus stood up and tapped your shoulder, you removed your hands from your face and turned around and looked at him.

"I can take you home if ya want kiddo." Papyrus said, you sighed in relief at his offering and stood up, you wrapped your arms around him and thanked him. He put his arms around you and chuckled, he waved goodbye to Muffet before the two of you teleported to the front of your house.

---

"Nice place kid.." Papyrus commented, you smirked and thanked him again.

"Stay here while I go check in please... I want to go back..." you told him, Pap shrugged and lit a cigarette.

You smiled and ran up to your front door and knocked, now you just had to wait for someone to answer.

The door slowly opened, you saw someone's face, you smiled.

"Y/N...?", a familiar masculine voice spoke. It was your dad. The door fully opened, your dad stood there.

"Hey dad..umm, I'm sorry I didn't check in yesterday or sooner...I was exploring the forest near Mount. Ebbot... Then I met a skeleton named Papyrus and his younger brother Sans." you sighed. Your dad smiled.

"I appreciate your honesty, Y/N. And you're not in trouble if that's what you're thinking. Your mother knows the two skeletons pretty well, after all she grew up with them." your dad chuckled. You smirked.

"Oh! Please keep your phone on you, your mother spammed your phone with calls and text messages, until we found it in your schoolbag.." your dad said this as he handed you your phone.

You thanked him and gave him a hug before returning to Papyrus and telling him that you could head back with him.

Papyrus nodded and put out his cigarette. He opened his arms out for you and you entered the bear hug, the two of you teleported back to the skeleton brothers' house.

~•~

A/N:

Well, I'm struggling, I need help to keep this up... Halp me...
<(_ _)>

Stay tuned my
Lovelies~