Chapter 4

"Drake?" I asked and she nodded. I didn't want her to know anything from last night, anyways she already knows that Harry drove me. I decided it's better to act like I saw Drake just once. "Do you mean the one with green hair?" She nodded once again.

"Eve, I hope you don't mind if I will leave a bit later, would you?" Of course I half will. But it's not my business.

My single problem is that if she doesn't wake up in the morning I will have to find someone else.

"No, I don't mind." I said and a question flew through my mind.

"Sage, how long have you been here?" I asked her because this was supposed to be her first year here, but it seems like she had been here by long time ago. She sighed and sat next to me before speaking.

"Well, my step father is the principal of this college, so I've been here since 2009."I made the math and four years. Wow.

My mouth dropped and she continuee."This was my house until this year, when it will be my school as well."

"But your.." I started but couldn't finish.

"Parents?" She finished for me. I nodded for encouraging her to go on. "My step father was my only parent remained."

When I heard this I felt my eyes tearing, so I looked at the ground. That's why she was so opened and all stuff. When I look up in her eyes she has tears.

"Do you wanna know what happened?" I nodded still tearing. "The woman who gave me life, the woman who was supposed be my mom, to love me, to feed me, to kiss me, to.. see me at college. This woman left us, left me and my biological dad." She said with red eyes and puffy nose. "After that, my biological dad left me for finding someone else. And I found out.." She stopped, coughing, I went closer to her and took her in my arms, letting her to sob in my shoulder.

"That she found a man, I found out she found a man, and after she got pregnant, she left him."At the last sentence she was over, she was sobbing hardly and coughing in my arm. "That man is my step father." She couldn't finish so I finished for her.

"The principal." She nodded but I didn't ask. She was broken, over, terminated. What should I do? Her dad left her after her mom left them both, and now she finds out that her mouther has left the new man she found, after getting pregnant with him. And that man is the principal. She was still sobbing in my shoulder when the door opened.

"Are you ready?"Louis asked. But he widened his eyes once he saw her sobbing."Sage? Why the hell are you crying?"

She just cleaned the tears from her eyes and turned to him. "Nothing impportant, just some girl's stuff."

"Like?" He asked silently. He was a bit worried he saw her like that. I think he really cares about her.

"The way Catherine and Heathcliff died in the end."She said, obviously talking about Wuthering Heights. I didn't know she read the book, with her personal life on the end of the gap, I wouldn't. He rolled his eyes like he worried from nothing. Well, he is wrong.

"Wait for me one minute outside, please Louis." He mouthed an 'okay' and exited the room.

"Please don't tell to anyone." She whispered while taking something to wear from the closet.

"You know I won't."She cursed her lips into a smile, showing up a dimple in the left cheek.

"I know." Now was my turn to smile. "Eve, let's make a promise." I nodded surprinsed. She was kinda bipolar, one minute ago she was crying her eyes out and know she's smiling and laughing.

"What promise?" I asked to turn on her smirk.

"You have to accept everything I require, just this night." My face was twisted in confusion because of her questionable wish. "And I will apply at 2 of your classes."

I didn't stay to think twice, I just wanted someone I knew in at least two of my classes. "Deal, then."

She hugged me tightly and sluttered."Keep your promise, girl."

I kept my laughter low and convinced her. "I will, I will. Have fun!!"I shouted as she slammed the door.

"We will." Louis shouted back, laughing. I heard Sage's laugh as well.

I couldn't help but smile. "Oh, doves in love."

I layed down on the bed, reflecting at Sage's life. With that, I felt asleep.

*

*

When I wake up, I kinda wanted to shout.

"Don't even think." Harry said, sending me a glare.

"Why are you in my room?" I asked, with a high tone at the first two words, and lowering my tone after because of his glare.

"Because you didn't frickin' answer at Sage's calls." He said harshly.

"Where is she?" I asked him as harsh as I could, but didn't succesed.

"Why the fuck do I have to know?"He angrily answered through a question.

"Why are you so rude? I didn't do anything to you. What's your problem in fact?" I asked him.

"Don't have one." He simply said. "Are you going to change or you go in pyjamas at classes. I wouldn't be surprised at all." He laughed.

I searched in my head for a replie but nothing came. My legs touched the ground and I went to the bathroom.

Okay, now, why is him so rude? Maybe he didn't have a good personal life but that's not a reason for treating me like that.

"Will you stay there all day? I better go to classes than staying with you in the same room."

"Why are you even here?" I asked him while exiting the bathroom.

"Sage." Oh, so she told him to come here after I didn't answer. I guess she's still with Louis.

"Can you get out so I can change?" I asked as polite as I could.

"Can you stop being so shy and change yourself? Damn, you're irritating."

"I am irritating. I am. I."I said really irritate by his statement.

"You have to admit it to yourself. No every boy has to like you, you are so innocent, so small in this big world."

"You don't know a shit about me. You don't have the right to tell me things you don't know."

"Are you a virgin?"

I frowned but nod. "Exactly what we were talking about."

I took some clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

He laughed and sat on the bed I suppose.

I quickly changed and exited the bathroom.

"Eveline, you made some mistakes." he started while glaring at me.

"You don't have the right to tell me I've made mistakes. You didn't, did you?" I asked him at the end of my nerves.

"Whatever floats your boat."

"I'm serious."He continued.

I looked confusioned at him. "Like what?"

"Drake."