전에

N POV
Ever since that day I confessed to Leo, my heart always ached and yearned for him even more.

His blushes, chubby cheeks, milky skin, sleek dancing and enchanting voice...

It was hard to be near him but at least we were still friends and that the confession did not make our relationship change.

Even though I wished it did...

One day, Leo came into my room to convince me to audition for a role in 'Youth', one of the hottest musicals that was recently brought into Korea.

Leo, or Musical Actor Jung Taekwoon, had been auditioning for the role months before and managed to get in as one of the young princes. Despite it not being the major character, Leo had put in a lot of effort.

I knew because I had been secretly watching him rehearse til late at night and would always drape the blanket over him whenever he fell asleep.

"Please Hakyeon?...It is a great opportunity for you. Plus there isn't much lines to memorise and you will be acting with me.. You are such an amazing actor and I am sure through this experience you would show your true potential! Please Hakyeonnie?" Leo earnestly begged, unintentionally moving closer to my face.

Too..close...

I sensed a blush creeping up due to the close proximity and compliments so I agreed immediately to try and widen the gap between us. Leo had a big smile on his face and excitedly hugged me before he suddenly froze and pulled back.

"Urm...haha great I will let the director know.." He coughed awkwardly and made his exit.

I was dazed and unsure of what had just happened before it dawned on me that I agreed to the proposal! I grew nervous but I somehow managed to calm myself. Letting out a deep sigh, I thought about the events that happened before I drifted off to sleep.

A week later, I had recieved news that I was chosen to be the other prince, pairing up with Leo. Despite how small the role was, it was a pivotal character.

I was very nervous because it was my first debut as 'Musical Actor Cha Hakyeon'. Furthermore, Leo was far more experienced. I feared judgement from the public but I feared the role I was given even more.

The character I played was a young teen who realised his preference for guys and his love for his best friend. It didn't help that the situation in real life was exactly like the one in the story.

Leo was my best friend in my life and in the story.

And obviously I still had feelings for my best friend...