D-Day

N POV
Lights were flashing and camera shutters could be heard everwhere, even from the idol van Leo and I came in. We had arrived at the performance hall at 8 this morning and rehearsed til 5 to prepare for our walk and interview.

As soon as our pictures were taken, we immediately ran backstage to dress into our costumes and practice our lines. After 30 minutes of waiting, the cast gathered. This time, it was my turn to cheer.

"Today's our premiere! We have worked hard and practiced a lot. Let's do this! AJA AJA FIGHTING!" Everyone raised their hands upwards at the end of the cheer before clapping and scattering off to their places.

I was feeling anxious. All I could think of was to finish and get it over quick. Since I woke up this morning, I re-memorized my monologue and recited them everywhere I could.

I looked around to find Leo but he disappeared after the cheer so I was left alone with two other ladies who act as their dates to the party. I didn't know what to do and my mind kept on becoming blank.

Fortunately, the two ladies were very kind sunbaes and helped me as much as they could. Before I knew it, it was showtime.

Leo reappeared and joined the other chorus cast and I backstage, getting last minute touch ups. I was finally calm and settled as I chanted in my mind that it was just going to be like being onstage as an idol. Leo looked towards my direction and mouthed a 'Fighting' and I mouthed back a reply. Finally, we walked on stage.

"Beautiful interior isn't it?" My date urged me as we walked towards the dance floor.

"Yes but you are more beautiful." I raised my head as I replied.

"Lady Jane, would you like to dance?" Leo's clear yet soft voice resonated in the room.

"Yes of course Monsieur." Leo's date took his hand that reached out and started dancing.

No matter how many times I have seen that sunbae touching Taekwoon, it still frustrates me.. Thank god Taekwoon and I will only be doing this for a month because of our upcoming comeback....

Soon all the guests at the party were dancing. The colors of the gowns made the stage look so beautiful as when they twirled, their dresses would twirl too and it looked as if flowers bloomed.

Afterwars, the bell rang as a sign to switch partners.

"Lady Jane! How nice to see you!"

"Hello Lady Cynthia! It has been so long!"

The two ladies who were acquainted then started to dance as they conversed together, leaving Leo and I alone and wondering whether we should join in.

At that moment, Leo accidentally tripped over Lady Cynthia's skirt. I immediately reached out to Leo to help him up.

"Meilleur ami, are you alright?" I improvised, thankfully keeping my cool.

"Thank you dear friend." Leo replied.

"I am afraid Ami we should join in. Shall we?" I bravely asked.

"Sure." Leo replied, looking a little uncertain.

As they started to dance, and stopped at the bottom of the stage, where the light settled on them. I was about to say my lines but I made the worst mistake ever.

I had looked into Leo's eyes.

The very eyes that made me fall head over heels for. Leo's eyes is like molten chocolate that made you go deeper into it like quicksand.

In that moment, I didn't know what to do because for me, time stood still for real. The close proximity because of our positions just added to the suppressed desire of wanting to be with Taekwoon. Then I had an epiphany that I was still on stage and decided to improvise.