Part 7

"Feel welcome, Scourge and Fiona." The principle said before walking out of the cafeteria. "We certainly will." The red fox said, shortly. She stared at Sally and me, and snorted. "Are you 2 having a singing battle?" "Yes we are, until you 2 interrupted us?" Sally professionally said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. That your voice is so ugly, I'll have to get earplugs." She snapped. "Wha-WHAT!?" Sally asked angrily. "You heard me." She said before walking away.

Sally followed Fiona outside of the cafeteria angrily. Some of the students followed them, while the rest just continued on their business. "Why, hello there. My Love." A voice behind me greeted.

"Would you like to go on a date...with me?" The voice continued. I turned around and saw the green hedgehog earlier, feeling creeped out I walk away from him until we're 20 inches away from each other.

"No thank you." I answered. "Why not?" The hedgehog asked, sniffling. "Cause I don't know you yet, and why would I go on a date with someone who I hadn't known yet?!" I screamed. "Now, now. There's no need to act like that. Right?" He continued to flirt.

Sonic's POV:

"Scourge, get away from her." I said, angrily. "And why would i? Blue freak?" Scourge snapped and faced at me. "Cause she don't trust strangers, like you." I snapped at him back.

"Oh, please. Like you already know her." He chuckled. "I already did." Amy said. She stared at him angrily. "And please I have enough violence here already." Amy said, before walking out. "Amy wait!" I called. But she just continue on.

I chased her through the the hallway. She was fast, but not like my super speed. I reached her when she stopped in front of a tree. "Amy, why did you run away?" I asked. But she didn't answer. She tried to run away again, but I held her arm.

"Amy please." I pleaded again. She stood there, quiet for a moment, until she decide to answer me. "I just don't want violence...." She said. "Amy, I'm sorry. But why?" I asked. While calming her down.

She faced me, tears running down her eyes. "Cause my father......" She said. I looked at her face, and I instantly felt sorry for her. "What's about your father?" I asked.

We sat under the tree. "He....was kind to me, when mom was still alive. But four years later, mom got.....cancer. I was in Chaos High, when she got cancer. And I didn't know what to do. She died a month later, and my father started acting drunk. I tried to stop him, but he......tortured me." She said.

"He slap me, lock me. And everything else. He always told me that I was the reason that killed her. I didn't know what to do. So I just stayed quiet at that time, although I'm popular in Chaos High." She continued. "Since then..... Whenever I see violence... I just run away and cried." She added.

Amy's POV:

I was crying. In front of Sonic the Hedgehog. But I can't do anything. Since I was crying on my first day.

"What happened to your father since then?" Sonic asked. I looked at him, "He was sent to prison when one of my neighbors heard shouting and screaming. So I just live with auntie." I said, not enjoying the discussion.

We remained silent for a moment. And suddenly it rained, sonic growled. "Why did you growled?" I asked, feeling confused by his sudden emotion. "I Hate Water. And this too." Sonic said.

"It's just rain." I said. "But it's still water." He said.

Ring, Ring, Ring

"Shoot, it's already dismissal." Sonic said while standing up. I suddenly remembered something and I started to panic. "Ummm.....I forgot my things on my locker!" I said.

Sonic looked at me in a confused way. "Why do you need your things?" He asked. "For homework." I said. "There's no homework in the first day." He chuckled. "But my phone is there, and I need it." I said. Starting to walk towards the school.

"I'll bring you there." He said. I looked at him confused. But there was suddenly a blur, I felt hands carrying me. After just 10 seconds, we arrived in front of my locker. "Thanks Sonic." I smiled at him.

-----------------/////-///////////--------------------------////////-💜💜💜💜💜-////////
Part 7 of Musical High is here! And I want GwendelineDV12 to read the next chapter! Hey Besh, ✌🏻️😘. Thank you for the support for my other stories!

Wait for the next chapter and be sure to vote this and follow me! See ya!❤️😘👋🏻

-KyraAnneDigal❤️💜