Part 14

Amy's POV:

//The Next Day//

*Groan* I groan as I walk out of my bedroom. In my aqua top and black Jeans, I quickly got down the stairs to see my aunt watching TV.

"Hey, Auntie." I greet with a smile on my face. "Oh, hey Amy. Breakfast is over the table." She said. I walked over to the table, I saw bacon and eggs on the plate.

She really know what's my favorite. I sat down and started to eat. Between munches, "So how's your previous school days?" My aunt ask. "It was good. I met new friends. And a bully." I said.

"Well, I know that you could deal with that bully Amy." She said. Then she walk up  to me and pat my head with a bright smile.

"And I know that this year,  you'll have a cute boyfriend." She winked. I blush, and glared. "I don't want to have a boyfriend Auntie." I stick my tounge at her.

"Well, I could'nt force you to have one. So.... I just hope." She giggled. I laughed, "Now come on, eat up. Or you'll be late." My aunt said with a wink.

I smiled, and finshed the rest of my meal. After I finish my meal, I put the plates in the sink. And go upstairs to brush my teeth. After I finish my things, I then head to the bus stop. And wait. With music of course.

"🎵Titanium🎵" I hum with a little tune. Then the rest is history.

         //At School//

Sonic's POV:

I was walking through classrooms, still feeling tired. Uh, I wish Sonia never wake me up in the middle of the night! Like, who would even do that??

Im actually pissed off by Manic, he thought that Amy was my girlfriend. Because he saw us beside the lake. Such a bad day!

By the time, I was walking through the classrooms. I was almost scared because all the girls in one classroom, look at me and jumped out of their seats.

And they also stick their heads on the classroom window, looking at me while walking. I feel like I'm in the Walking Dead, a Zombie series.

So I just quickened my pace, and run to the last classroom in the hallway. It was English, uh.

Wish Tails was here. But he was in P.E. this kind of time. When I finally arrived, the girls eventually squealed. I tried to smile, but in this kind of time..no.

I sat on my seat, ignoring the other guys. I then checked my phone, to see my wallpaper. It was Amy. I found this picture in her facebook. And decided to edit it and make it my wallpaper. Hope my family and friends don't see this, or I'm gonna be in big trouble.

Well, I really wish that I could go back in time. The other day was like a dream to me, her with me.....under the cherry blossoms and by the river. We we're like in a Fairytale.

"Ahem." A voice struck my mind as I tried to get my thoughts back together. I looked up to see my teacher, not happy. I quickly hide my phone, and let out a fake smile.

"Ugh, at least you're not late. Still, kindly please focus on the lesson. Sonic." She said, in a slight harsh way. I nodded my head.

The teacher then went back in the front and countinued the lesson. All the girls giggled, making me slightly blush. Grrrr.

**

Amy's POV:

"42." I answered from the Math question.

Mrs. Fort smiled and said, "You got it GIRL." I laughed hard, even Blaze did. All the class instantly went wild. But the only group that did'nt laugh was Sally's Group.

"Hahahahaha." Sally fake her laugh. Blaze glared at her, causing Sally to smirk. "Well, I think you don't look funny at all, Sally." Mrs. Fort said.

"OMG, could you even understand that I don't care? Duhh." Sally said. "Well, your attitude says it all." Blaze said.

"Ohhhhh. SWEET BURN." A guy said. (Disclaimer: I can't think of a burn, so I'll just write this one.)

"Silence everybody. We need to get the lesson out!" Mrs. Fort said.

●●●●●●●●●●●●

Thank You for everyone who love this story! Look, we even got 1000+ already!

Thank You eveyone! I am dedicating this part and also the special part in the future! Thanks!

-KyraAnneDigal❤