15

Edited

5 more days

Tyler: baby can you open the door for me because I have a lot of stuff I need to take in

Jenna: yeah sure

Jenna opened the front door to see Tyler opening his trunk, and grab a few bags of groceries at a time. There were so many bags.

"Tyler, do you need help?"

"No, I got it." Tyler was struggling to carry only 3 bags, and there were at least 20 bags, Jenna definitely had to help. She held the door open with her purse and walked to the car. There were bags of all types of food filled cans, there were 2 egg cartons filled with 12 eggs, flour, whipped cream, icing, fruits and vegetables, etc.

"Why do you have so much stuff?"

"My mom is preparing food for the wedding so she wanted me to buy some stuff because she was busy with something." I nodded.

Once everything was taken out of the trunk, Jenna helped put them away, and grabbed an apple to eat.

"Are you excited? It's in 5 days!" Tyler was squealing like a little girl.

"Of course Tyler! If I didn't love you, I would of never said yes when you proposed." They both laughed. Jenna turned on Netflix so they could watch American Horror Story.

After the show was over, Jenna turned off the TV and walked to our bedroom. This was a fun day for Jenna, Tyler was the best person she could ask for. He provided what her parents never had in the first place.

Love.