Eleven

Mark and Jackson were in the car driving off to the mall. Jackson put on the radio and they both sang and danced to songs. They made it to the mall and parked the car.

Jackson went to the passengers side and opened the door for Mark. "Thank you Jackson." Mark said getting out of the car. Jackson and Mark held hands and walked into the mall. They walked into a hat place and put on different hats.

Both Jackson and Mark bought a hat. Jackson left the store with Mark behind him. Mark ran and jumped onto Jackson's back. Jackson held Mark's legs so he wouldn't fall. Jackson and Mark laughed.

They got a couple of stares from some people but they didn't care. Jackson walked into another store with Mark on his back. "Jackson why do you always need shirts?" Mark asked still on Jacksons back watching him look at shirts.

"Cause I need to look sexy." Jackson said looking at a shirt. "I like this one." Mark said grabbing a white shirt. "Want me to try it on?" Jackson asked. Mark nodded and got off Jacksons back.

Jackson went to change into the shirt and walked out. "How does it look?" Jackson asked. Mark looked at Jackson and smiled. "I like it." Jackson smiled.

(A/N: The shirt)

Jackson bought the shirt and walked with Mark to the food court

Jackson bought the shirt and walked with Mark to the food court. "We need to look at a shirt for you." Jackson said eating his food.

"I don't need one." Mark said eating his ice cream he got. "To bad I'm getting you one." Jackson said smiling. "Fine." Mark said smiling brightly.

They walked into a different store and Jackson looked around for a shirt but got a jacket instead. "This one." Jackson said grabbing the jacket and handed it to Mark. "Try it on." Jackson said.

Mark walked in and changed into the jacket. He walked out and Jackson looked at him. "It's it okay?" Mark asked. "I love it." Jackson said and payed for the jacket.

(A/N: The Jacket)

(A/N: I ordered that Jacket now I have to wait till it comes ;-;)

"Jackson you didn't have to buy it." Mark said. "I wanted too. Now put it on you look cute in it." Mark blushed and put the jacket on. "Cute." Jackson said.

Mark blushed even more. Jackson pinched Mark's cheek. "Let's go home." Jackson said and Mark jumped on Jackson's back. "Onwards!" Mark shouted and Jackson ran off to the car.

Mark hopped of Jackson back and got in the car. Jackson got in the drivers side and drove to the dorm. They made it to the dorm and BamBam wasn't there. Mark and Jackson walked into there room that they shared.

Mark sat on the bed and cuddled his bear he got yesterday. Jackson smiled. "Imma take a shower." Jackson said and went to the bathroom. Mark sat there playing on his phone.

He soon laid down on the bed and fell asleep. Jackson came back and seen Mark asleep cuddling to his big bear wearing his cute jacket. Jackson took a picture and set it as his wallpaper.

(A/N: Okay Jackson quit being so creepy)

Jackson smiled and tried to take the bear away so he could get in the bed. But Mark held the bear tighter. "No Jackson don't leave me." Mark said in his sleep wrapping his leg around the bear.

Jackson chuckled. "Markie move the bear so I can lay down." Jackson said rubbing Marks arm. Mark slowly woke up and set the bear on the floor. He grabbed Jacksons hand and pulled him to the bed.

Mark wrapped a leg around Jackson and cuddled closer to him. "Jackson don't leave me." Mark said falling asleep. Jackson laughed. "I won't ever leave you Mark. Good night."

2 Hours Later

BamBam's POV

I came back from a party with YoungJae. I walked to my dorm and opened the door. "Hello?" I said. No answer. I shrugged it off. I walked to Jackson's room and opened the door slowly.

What I saw made me sad and angry. I seen Mark my ex boyfriend who I still love is in the same bed with my best friend. Cuddling. I closed the door and went to my room. I was mad.

I trusted Jackson. I was mad at him. I didn't think he would be the one to be with Mark right after I broke up with him. I punched the wall and it made a hole. Well that's going to cost.

I wasn't only mad I was also sad. I still loved Mark. I loved him so much. Tears started to come out of my eyes. I laid on my bed and cried. I cried until 3 am. I tried to get over what I saw.

It was my fault. I lied to Jackson saying Mark cheated. I was the one who cheated. I was the one who broke up with him. Mark is better off with Jackson. I took off my jacket to show what I have been doing to myself for the past couple of days since me and Mark broke up.

I looked in the mirror. I looked ugly with my scars on my arm. I knew wearing jackets wouldn't help. And putting makeup on my arms would just wash off. I didn't even know I had the knife in my hand until I seen red on my arms and on the knife.

I hated what I did to myself. I know people will judge me for what I do to myself. But I don't care. I washed the blood off with a towel and threw the towel away. I put my jacket back on and fell asleep going to skip school tomorrow.

_________________________________
That's sum sad shit ;-;

I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Vote and Comment
I love you guys
Bye