Twenty

Smut Warning

Jackson kissed Mark and Mark kissed back. Mark slowly wrapped his arms around Jackson's neck to make the kiss deeper. Jackson carried Mark into the bedroom without breaking the kiss.

He gently laid Mark on the bed and kissed his neck. Jackson started to bite the skin leaving a hickey. He licked over it and mumbled, "mine." Jackson went back to kiss Mark and licked his bottom lip for entrance.

Mark parted his mouth and Jackson explored his mouth. Mark let out soft little moans that turned Jackson on. Jackson pulled away removing both of there clothes except the boxers. Jackson lightly rubbed over Mark's hardened member.

Mark let out a long, loud moan, enjoying the feeling. Jackson slowly pulled Mark's boxers off and seen his member hard. Jackson smirked and lightly licked the tip of Mark's member.

Mark bit his lip and closed his eyes. Jackson started to suck on the tip making Mark a moaning mess. Jackson slowly lowered his head and bobbed his head up and down at a slow pace.

Mark grabbed Jacksons hair and forced his member in Jacksons mouth. Jackson moaned which sent vibrations to Mark's cock. Mark bit his lip and released his substance in Jackson's mouth.

Jackson didn't swallow it, but instead he got close to Mark's face and kissed him passionately. Mark could taste himself as Jackson was kissing him. Jackson soon pulled away and grabbed a bottle of lube.

He coated three fingers and inserted one into Mark. "Jackson~" Mark moaned loud and long. "You're mine, no one else's." Jackson said and inserted another finger, and thrusted them in and out fast.

Mark moaned louder if that was even possible. Jackson added the last finger and thrusted them in and out fast. Mark was close to coming then Jackson pulled out. Mark whined at the loss but moaned when Jackson put his member all the way into Mark.

Jackson waited for Mark to adjust and trusted into him softly at first. "Jackson harder~ ahh~" Mark moaned when Jackson went a faster pace. Jackson grabbed Mark's member and pumped at the same pace as his thrust.

After a few thrust and pumps Mark came onto Jacksons hand and stomach. Jackson soon came inside Mark and pulled out. Jackson fell on top of Mark. "Yah Jackson get off." Mark said in between breathes. Jackson ignored him and fell asleep. Mark gave up and fell asleep.

3 Months Later

Mark hasn't been acting normal lately and Jackson has been getting worried. Mark has been very moody and has been eating more. "Mark are you feeling okay?" Jackson asked and sat next to Mark on the couch. "Why wouldn't I be?" "Because you're always so moody and eat more."

"Are you calling me fat now?!" Jackson rolled his eyes because Mark was again being moody and dramatic. "Look Mark I'm not calling you fat, I'm just saying you need to see a doctor." "Whatever..." Mark mumbled and watched tv.

Jackson got up and kissed the top of Mark's head. "I'll make you an appointment for tomorrow, Good night I love you." Jackson said and walked to the bedroom and laid on he bed. Mark turned off the tv and got in bed with Jackson.

Next Day

Mark woke up and ran to the bathroom. He threw up again. This has been happening for a couple of weeks, Jackson got up and ran to Mark and rubbed his back. Jackson went to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. He handed Mark the water bottle and Mark drank some of it.

"What time is it?" Mark asked and Jackson replied, "it's 7 and your appointment is at 8:45 so let's get dressed." After a few minutes they got dressed and got in the car. They drove off to the doctors and waited in the waiting room.

"Mark Twan?" The doctor called out and both Mark and Jackson stood up. They walked into the office and the doctors asked some questions. He soon handed Mark a pregnancy test. Mark started to laugh a little. "Doctor I'm pretty sure boys can't get pregnant." Mark said laughing.

"Just go to the bathroom and follow the instructions." Mark said an okay and walked to the bathroom. Jackson sat there confused on if boys can get pregnant. After a couple of minutes Mark walked out with a blank but scared expression on his face.

He handed the doctor the test and sat next to Jackson not saying a word. The doctor looked at the test and walked to his computer. "Well Mr.Twan it seems that boys can get pregnant." The doctor said and showed it was positive. Jackson and Mark both sat there silently. "I will be right back with some medication." The doctor said and left.

Mark started to cry and Jackson hugged him. "Shh Mark it's okay." "N-no it's n-not y-you p-probably h-hate m-me." Mark said crying more. "Mark! Are you joking?! I still love you and I will love our child even more!" Jackson said and kissed the top of Mark's head.

"R-really?" "Really." Mark smiled and hugged Jackson and Jackson hugged back. Soon the doctor came in with a bag. "Okay well it seems you're 3 months pregnant which means only 6 more months until the baby should be born. Here take these medications every morning to help you and the baby stay healthy." The doctor said and handed Mark the bag with pills.

The said thank you and good bye, then drove off back home.

_
Plot twist
Mark is pregnant
So like I'm bad at making baby names
So... If you would like to request some names that would be amazing

Some Boy Names

Some Girl Names

Anyways
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Vote and Comment cause your comments make me happy
I love you guys
Bye