Chapter 2: The Chase

UnLucky for me I knew there wasn't a ledge under me  I could drop down unto, with myself intact. So I looked down, hesitant to drop.

I look up at them as they stare at me with interest and then the oddest thing happens...

They take a whole lot of steps backwards and get in a huddle, and as they were whispering about how to approach me.

"Ummm, excuse me?" I ask politely as I can, whilst I pull myself up and walk almost casually towards them,

"Shhhhhh! Can't you see we are having an important conversation? Geez some people,"

"How should we take him... a nice approach or, ya know... kidnapping him,"

"I'm 15. There's no kidnapping about it. And I can still hear you,"

"OK, be quiet please," A lady in white with a rapier, and blond hair, with these magnificent blue eyes, back to the point, was pretty much like a ask n demand in one.

"OK, then I'll just leave you be,-" And escape while I have the chance! I thought obviously.

I start to run, limping from the pain in my leg, but moving. If I don't catch speed I'll not make it unto the next roof. I thought with a tint of fear. I start to sprint, and don't get me wrong it hurt like hell to do. Well then I jumped and my foot caught the ledge of the next building, and hit one of the buildings radiators,

*dongk*

Some hinges that loud would attract their attention, whoops and so not cool... (sigh)

"Hey he's getting away! Get him!"
That demanding order came from one of the guys, oh did I forget to mention there was 6 of them.... oh... shit ones missing. Well then.

"Come on! These guys are...(sigh)"

I got up off the floor and started sprinting again but towards the radiator after taking some steps back, but with my adrenaline pumping high.

I climb up the radiator, ok if you're asking why I would do that, we'll let me continue, and you'll see. And we'll I climbed up and as soon as I did a bullet or more like a dart, comes out of no where!

Missing barely, just scraping the right side of my face. I look at them looking at me from bellow, and state a question and an insult all in one,

"You guys are like... like what? Fucking aliens trying to kidnap me?! What are u fucking Idiots, if your going to take your target you better well know who's smarter! So maybe next time. Or never, Bye Falisha! "

"No, wait! Fuck. Look here, ya dush bag, your attack plans suck. And because we lost our target,"

*Bzshhhhhht* Goes one of there odd communications thing. It's like metal bands on all of the groups thumb, and they have like this holographic blue light in the ring to look like a circuit board except silver and instead of copper color or bronze colored it's like a holographic blue. But only one right now is working, or rather one has a hologram over in like literally a holographic screen, yeah... Well some one came through and to state something I was to far away to here. But it wouldn't matter since I would figure it out about now.

I said now because after the voice came through, the all looked where I had jumped away to, and started running.

Great now once again I have a group of 5 crazy lunatics from the future or whatever trying to kill me, and even worse they look like a fucking cult because they all have black cloaks or something on.

I thought to myself, I mean it's all I can do. It's not like I have telepathy!

Then another dart comes down but missing barely again. But this time it nicked my pants and scratched me just as I jumped and back to the prologue ending.

"Shit... Thats My Cue," I then jump And remember this building is on the other side of the street, and as well as that I'm still sprinting you know these guy are holding back, they are trying to take me away or so called kidnapping, I don't know what there capable of.

And we'll back to the story, I jumped and fell down 2-3 floors, then to have cross my arms in front of my face, and torso to protect myself from dieing from impact and shards of glass and to do this before hitting the glass would look awesome in an action movie but in really life it's fucking painful.

Well I smashed into, the window, went through the window with my legs up and arms crossed like in an 'X' like so, and hit the wood floors of this office level work building, into a summersult, and stood up fast and started running sliding over desks, knocking papers everywhere, computers pencils flying every where, and then just to almost reach the end at the towards the stare case where some guards there are ready to bring me to the police, and just then to feel dizzy and slip on a pencil. Just to fall forward through the other side of the building and breaking through another glass pane, as my eyes close slowly I thought,

So this is how I'm going to die, well I've been waiting, and just to think I can't feel pain anymore. Oh? Water? From where? Oh, my eyes. So even in my last moments I'm rather still cursed by fate with this emotion of sadness still? Well.... What a way to die. Good bye....