Chapter 4: Answers Now!

"Can you get me out of these god forsaken things now? Please. And I need answers or else," I threaten even though this feels like a middle school quarrel.

"Or else what? What will you do? Your still stuck to a-"

"Or else, your not gonna get anything out of me. And You're just gonna use me then throw me out when your through with me," This is honestly one of the worst days I've had and I've had a lot...

"Kai, stop-" Commands Xilia,

"Yeah well I don't care, I'd rather be the one to save all of us anyways, and how did a dick like you get to be the-"

"STOP! NOW, GOD DAMN IT!" Yells Xilia,

"Eep!"

A FEW THOUSAND QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS LATER
Technically like 1 or 2 hours...

"So let me get this strait... You planned to act slow and stupid to chase me among the building tops just for me to trip on a pencil? And then to fall into a portal to another world, no wait, another demension. Then to be carried here and locked into a bed not knowing why. And now you want me apart of your little cult?-"

"It's NOT a Cult, it's A GUILD... but yes..."

"And to complete a missing piece of this legend, to save your world... and You expect me to join why? You expect me to join because you asked?"

"Who said I was asking?"

"Ehe,"

"What do you say Logan?"

"Eeehhhhhhh..... Mmmmk," I say, shaking my head frantically scared for my life. Eh, sorry for a short chapter guys!