CHAPTER 1

Scarlett's POV

Another worthless day. All I ever do in this f*ckin' school is to keep sitting 'til the day ends. I've got no friends. I want to but I don't know how to. Or maybe I'm just picky. Well, how cool is that?

It's too early yet all female students keep on fussing about something. Or rather someone. Well, like that I care about that. Might as well start this day sleeping, since Ms isn't around yet.

"Excuse me Miss Scarlett, good to see you today?" Ms Jane greeted menacingly

"You're late. I got sleepy. That's why." I answered back

"Well, next time. Don't do this again. Okay. Good morning class!"

My classmates greeted back but I didn't. I'm too sleepy. Maybe I woke up at the wrong side of the bed. Ms Jane announced that we have a new classmate. But I didn't care less, I was busy. Yeah. Busy sleeping. But then someone interuppted my precious sleep. Wow. Someone has the gut to pest me now? Well, this is a first. Might as well show them entertainment.

"Wake up and listen" He said

I look up and saw him looking at me coldy. I looked back at him with the same intensity of coldness. But he didn't look away. Woah. This is a first!

"What do you want?" I said coldly

"I'm Nathan. New student. Class' starting already. Listen" He answered, not looking.

I heard some of my classmates gasps. Well, it surprised me too actually. Now that I think about it, he's the first one who can look at me directly in the eyes while talking to me. I feel like he's looking straight through me. And I don't like that.

When I look at him, it feels like I'm looking at myself. I feel like his a mirror of mine. We have the same glassy gray eyes, fair and white skin and brownish hair. He looks cute that opposes his cold aura and strong body figure. He looks cool with his uniform. Haha. Never seen someone look cool wearing only his uniform.

"Staring's bad." He said looking at me

"Your necklace. It looks the same with mine." I said, pointing at his necklace

He didn't answered back, he just looked at me for awhile then returned his attention back to Ms Jane.

Class ended. My day ended. Nathan and I talked a bit. He even challenged me to play chess. Not that I'm worried about it, I'm actually good with any kind of sports. Ha! Perks of being a loner, I tried to learn every single sport during my elementary years.