03

Chapter 3

"What the fuck?" I shot up in my bed and looked to my right to see a woman with a trumpet. She blew into the trumpet for a good 10 seconds, waking both me and Mason in the process.

"Rise and shine, you've got a long day ahead of you" She said sternly with a sarcastic smile. She walked out of my cabin and closed the door behind her. I looked over at Mason to see that h was barley awake as was I.

"You alright there?" I asked sarcastically. He looked at me with his eyes barley open.

"Yep, I'm fine, all good in the hood" He smiled.

"Please don't ever say that again" I laughed.

"Is that woman going to come here every morning and wake us up?" Mason asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Because if so, I'm outta here" He said seriously.

"I'm not going to lie, if that woman comes here every morning I'm probably going to knock her out" I said, obviously I'm not actually going to do that but if the opportunity arises, maybe I will.

"Not before I do it first" Mason laughed while getting out of bed. I know this sounds a bit creepy but I couldn't help but look at his body and he was walking towards the bathroom door. No, I'm not a pervert and I'm sure if a guy with a toned and tanned body was in front of you, you would be staring as well.

"You alright there?" Mason mocked me from what I said earlier.

"Yep, all good in the hood" I'm pretty sure I was going no red at this point.

"Because eh, I'm pretty sure you were staring at me" He smirked.

"Bitch please" I tried to laugh it off.

"Whatever" He waved me off while walking into the bathroom. He better not take long in there. I sat on the edge of the bed and regretted staying on my phone till 1 o'clock last night. I knew I had to get up early. But Mason did the same thing and he looks a lot more tired than I do. Well, at least I think he does. I got up of out bed and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Oh god" I rubbed under my eyes. I looked like a walker from The Walking Dead, probably worse. I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out my clothes for the day. I picked out a pair of denim shorts, a white Hollister top and white Adidas superstars. I'm not one to wear shorts, frankly because I have to shave my legs and that is just too much effort, but because it looked sunny out, I thought what the heck, let's just wear them.

I placed my clothes on my bed and picked up my phone. This will be the last time I am able to hold my phone in a few months, I have to treasure this moment.

"Are you kidding me?" I shouted but not too loud. It was 7 o'clock in the morning. Why did they wake us up this early. A few seconds later Mason walked out of the bathroom with his hair dripping wet and only a towel around his waist.

"What happened, why did you shout?" Mason asked with a worried expression on his face.

"It's 7 o'clock" I said bluntly. Mason rolled his eyes.

"Is that it?" He asked annoyed. This time I rolled my eyes.

"Are you done in the shower?" I asked picking my clothes up.

"Yeah you can go in there" He said walking over to his wardrobe. I got up with my clothes in my arms and walked into the bathroom. I was quite surprised with how big the bathroom was. The shower was on the left, which was average size. Next to the shower was the toilet and I winced when I saw that the toilet seat was up. I groaned.

"Boys" I shook my head. I took my pyjamas off, tied my hair up and got into the shower. I spent about five minutes in the shower and used one of the towels to dry myself. I put my clothes on, brushed my teeth and put some moisturiser on my face. I brushed the tangles out of my hair and tied it in a ponytail. I applied a little bit of concealer under my eyes to make myself look awake and put a little bit on my spots too. I also filled in the sparse bits in my eyebrows because my eyebrows are my most prized possession. After I looked somewhat descent I stepped out of the shower and saw that Mason was no longer here. Where did he go? I wondered. I shook the thought out of my mind and walked over to my bedside table and put a bit of my Lacoste perfume on.