hepta| seven

same night. oops i mean next day

"belle" i hear someone whisper, i grin immediately knowing that he is calling for me.

i slowly walk out of the shadows to find him leaning against a tall white pillar. once i can finally catch a look on his face. his emerald eyes are already beaming and staring deeply into mine. my smile grows wide as his does too.

"are you ready?" i ask him softly not wanting to wake anyone from their slumber.

he nods his head, "and you?"

i smile which he should take as a yes.

"let us go then."

we start to walk down the outer halls until we stop by a motorcycle.

an all black matte honda.

"take this" novak says while passing a helmet. i deny it and decide to climb onto the motorcycle. wrapping my hands around his chest and digging my head into his back. i want to feel the wind pass by my ears, I want to see the breeze sway my hair.
i want to live free.

city lights and street lights beam through as we ride at a speed of 120mph. the roads are empty since everyone is drinking in bars or dancing in a club. i breathe out enjoying the night when all of a sudden we stop outside the city outside the woods.

he starts to climb off the bike. i do as well but as i climb off i lose my balance and as i am about to stumble onto the ground, a hand slips around my waist and brings me back up without falling.

"t-thank you" i give him a warm smile.

"your welcome my lady" i lightly giggle then start to question my surroundings.

"why are we in the middle of the woods?" i ask with a confusing look.

"this, is our getaway spot. if by any chance the police come, we will run away into the woods and they will lose us."

"i am guessing you have done this before, correct?"

he smirks, my smile drops a little at the thought of him being with other women. but we are not dating and i have no feelings towards him yet my happiness seems to have decreased.

"with some of my guy friends in high school. we were stupid back then so we got caught a few times. but as you can see i am mature now."

my frown turns into a smile, he must have realized that i was somewhat hurt. which is why he added the word "guy." 

"shall we continue now?" he asks.

i nod my head.

as we are gradually getting closer to the pool we start to ask each other questions.

"what is your favourite colour?"

"i would say red, and you?"

"brown"

"why did you decide to take me in?"

"because you needed someone."

"i did not say i needed someone"