jamal

Tanisha POV
After leaving the trap I made Jamal bring me home. Starting from now Its time to get serious I have to start college by next year and I wanna be independent and have my own money to pay for my books and etc. Once I got home I went in my room locked the door , nobody was home anyways but still I just don't want my Brother knowing just not now atleast. I grabbed the kilo out my big Steven madden purse and decided to start breaking it down into dimes , dubs 3.5 and Up. After 15 mins of bagging up I rolled up a joint to smoke while I do it. A 1 hour later I was done I made sure to clean up and put all the baggies in a big ziplock back and inside my safe that I lowkey have no ones knows about.

( 2 weeks later)
Ever since that day I bagged up the kilo , I've been riding around a nighttime severing the basers. And I only have a couple baggies left. I flipped 250,000 to almost 350,000. I see why niggas choose this lifestyle. Its fast money that the government don't take out tax money out of and Nobody really knows its me serveing them because I would put make up to look different. Now Im own my way to go serve this baser up my last 3.5 to him then after Im go to Jamal house. After severing up the baser I went to Jamal house. I texted him to open the door.
"Baby wassup "I said as I kissed him on the lips

"Wassup So did you sell the work"

"Yes I did "I said as I showed him my stack of money.

"Okay I see you actually got potenial bae "