Am I Really In Love With A Thug?

Jasmine (P.O.V)

Dre brought me to a nice restaurant. I was surprised because I thought thugs didnt do nice things for girls but I guess Dre does. We ate and talked got to know each other better. I think Im falling Dre. I really want to kiss them big juicy lips he has. 

(Dre P.O.V)

I brought Jasmine to a nice restaurant. We were having fun I got to know her better and she got to know me better. Jasmine is very beautiful I want to make her mines but Ima durgdealer and this could put her in harm and I dont want that for her. I cant believe Im actually falling in love with Jasmine. I saw her staring at my lips so I decide to kiss her she can kiss very well and her nice smooth lips are just trun on. Ima make her mine but not tonight Ima bring her on a fun date next time. It was time to bring Jasmine to Tanisha house so I bought her. While we were in front of Tanisha house I had to ask her to be mine I cant wait no longer Jasmine is Caring,Beautiful,Nice she jus everything so I asked her to be mine. And she said YES I was so Happy to make it official now all the ho's at school gona be jealous but I dont care I jus care for Jasmine.

Jasmine (P.O.V)

After the date Dre asked me to be his girl and of course I said YES Dre is so nice,and handsome and I think I love him. When I first met him he was rude but then I got to know him and he actually care and nice and thats what I really like about him I cant wait to go home and Nisha about this. When I got home I saw Nisha asleep I guess she was really tired because she always stay up all night but I'll tell her tommorrow. I went in the shower and changed to my PJ'S and Called Dre but he didnt answer I guess he was busy so I just rolled up a blunt and went watched Martin all night then finnaly I went to sleep.

Tanisha P.O.V

I woke up and took a shower and changed into some skinny jeans with a black jordan shirt with some jordans sock and jordan slides. I was jordan down lmfaoo but w.e. When I got dont getting dressed Jasmine we still sleep like wtf bitch its 12 in the afternoon wake up. I let her sleep and went downstairs and saw my Mama cooking breakfast I was hungry then a mofo. When she was down she give me $600... every month my Mom give me money to go shopping. I ate my breakfast and went upstairs and saw Jasmine dressed she had on booty shorts with a nike shirt nike socks and nike slides. We diedec to go to the mall we look ratchet but we didnt care was we still look pretty.When we arrived at the mall we went into Forever 21 when we went in the some girl bumped in to me and didnt say sorry so I smack her in the face and she aint do nun pussy ass ho.

Jasmine P.O.V 

Me and Nisha went to the mall.. We aint nun to do after that so we went to Dre house he asked me to come over. When we got there Dre & Jamal were there. Jamal was checking Nisha lol Nisha do got a ass doe. I sat down next Dre we kissed and talked for 2 hrs then me and Nisha went back to her hosue. Im going back to my House tonight so I went back home and saw a note on the counter

Jasmine this is your Mommy Im going to New York for a couple day because of my job I will be back home I left $2,000 for you so please dont waste it on nothing stupid but Love you Jasmine I'll call you when I land muahh

Sincerly Mommy . 

I took a shower and called Dre and talked on the phone for hours he told me so many things about his self I love that boy so much but I still cant believe Im in love with a thug.