...it was a night...

" It was a night like any other...
I was just another useless teenager, who had tried and failed to complete their homework. I don't think it was difficult by any means, it just happened to be hard to focus with... my aunt and uncle bickering downstairs.
I'm not too sure how often that happened, but I got used to it. They had probably been arguing about me. It was probably because they had gotten a call from my teacher about vandalism of school property. I happened to have a knack for that type of stuff as a kid.
I had engraved some... Er... choice words and symbols into my desk earlier that day."

"And why would you do that?" The doctor interrupted, looking intrigued.

" the class was boring... not to mention I had taken all of the notes possible. The homework hadn't been given out yet so... why not? It wasn't like there was much else to do. So, if I could continue.
I took off my glasses and looked down at my desk."

"You wore glasses? "

"Yes... but I didn't need them... not really. Seeing me with them on made my aunt happy.
My mind felt clouded, as that is how my medication generally made me feel. As I couldn't focus I pushed away from my desk. I laid down and drifted off to sleep."