Ren P.O.V

I interupted Haru by kissing him... I wrapped my arms around him. I held him tight. Haru had a surprised look on his face. He started to kiss back though. I had been wanting to do that for hours now.

"Ren.... I love you..." I immediately blushed when he said that. "H-haru... I love you to..." We both walked to the car hand in hand... "h-haru... w-what do you want to do when we get home?"

"How about we eat some dinner! Aki is starving." I roled my eyes and chuckled. "Aki is always starving." We both laughed. After a little Haru realized that I was smiling and he stopped in his tracks.

"Ren." He dived into me and hugged me. I felt something dripping on my shirt. I could only assume that Haru was crying. I hugged him back. Already knowing what the answer was I asked why he was crying. He ofcourse... said it was because I was laughing and smiling....that is the one thing that I rarely do....

After we were done hugging and crying together, Haru finally cleared all the tears away and started driving to the house.
"H-haru...are we...b-boyfriends?" Haru's eyes got wide and he slammed on the breaks. We were on a dead street so it was ok. "

"Ren... do you want to be with me?" I had realized already a few days ago that I loved him... "y-yes.... I want to be with you..." He jumped on top of me and kissed me passionately. I ran my fingers through his hair... after we stopped kissing I looked into his eyes and said... "I love you."

We didn't realize that we were right in front of our house and Aki was checking the mail. Haru and I both blushed and fake smiled as we locked eyes with Aki. "Ummm, welcome home?" "Heh, heh, heh, I'll start dinner!" Haru jumped off me, burst his way out of the car, then zoomed into the house.

"Aki, do you approve of me and Haru..?"
"Uhhh, well, I honestly don't know."
"Aki... I love him, and I don't really need your approval, I was just wondering."
"Ehh, ok."

I stepped out of the car and calmly walked in to my house, unlike Haru.