Ren P.O.V

My heart was pounding at the next thing I was thinking about doing....Haru was holding me tight....I slid one of my hands up his shirt. "R-ren! What are you-"
I interupted him by jumping on to him like a monkey and wrapping my legs around him then kissing him.

He was blushing like crazy. I ended the kiss and asked a simple question..."Do you want to kiss me on new years eve? People seem to do that on that holiday."
Haru's eyes got wide but then returned to normal size. He chuckled, "Ren, ofcourse I'll kiss you on new years!"

That holiday was a month away. I had no idea why I was thinking about something like that so far away from the actual day....maybe I was just excited to have a connection with Haru on the romantic level! My happy thoughts were flushed away because I had realized... my pants were getting tighter around the crotch.

Haru and I both looked down, blushing. I was a darker shade of red. "Gaaahh!" I jumped off Haru and headed for the bathroom. But Haru stopped me. "Ren, it's ok, you don't have to be embarrassed!"

What Haru didn't know was that Shima was right next to us, he was sitting on the couch looking at us. "Haru, Ren, take this somewhere else other than the kitchen please." "Aaahh! Shima! When did you get here!?" Shima roled his eyes. "I have been here all day, I just woke up from a nap, that's all."

Haru pushed me and himself into his room. He closed and locked the door behind us. "Ren! You need to tell me when you see Aki or Shima looking at us while we are doing things!" I apologized to him then walked slowly towards him. I managed to make him fall on his bed. I layed right next to him.

"H-haru, today at school...a girl asked me out on a date." Haru sat straight up. "Whaat? What did you say to her?" I shot him an annoyed look. "Haru, I obviously said no, she did yell at me and cry."
"Well she must be quite sensitive."
"Actually she had asked ten other times previously. And she gave me a disgusted look when I told her I didn't like girls."

Haru chuckled, "Well I think the rice is done, let's go eat some dinner." When we were walking in the hallway we heard strange noises coming from the living room. When we peeked around the corner, we saw Aki making out with some girl making out. "Gaah!! Aki! When did this girl get here!" Aki's face was as more red than a strawberry tomato hybrid!