New World Order

The New World Order is the greatest conspiracy of all. Pretty much all conspiracies are a subset of the New World Order: a one world government controlled by a select few. Who these few are depends on who you ask. There are many different theories on who gains to benefit from this New World Order and why they want to create a New World Order.

There are two main camps when it comes to the New World Order, those who believe the NWO is orchestrated and managed by off-world extraterrestrials (such as Reptilians for example), and then those who believe the NWO is orchestrated and managed by rich and powerful families, bankers and businessmen (such as the Windsors, Rothschilds and Rockefellers).

Secret societies and families commonly associated with the NWO are the Illuminati, the Reptilians, the Vatican, the Jesuits, the Freemasons, the Jews/Zionists, the Bilderberg Group, the Windsors, the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers. Many of these groups are interlinking and many of these groups perform different tasks.

For example, higher level secret societies like the Jesuits and the Illuminati set the agenda for what the next steps will be. This agenda is then disseminated down to groups such as the Freemasons and Bilderberg Group to execute on this plan within their respective areas of control. Many high level politicians and businessmen are part of the Bilderberg Group and are able to work this agenda into their respective fields. Laws, consensus themes and ideas are created and pushed through the world that reflect the overall theme of the Illuminati and top secret societies.

The British Royal family played a major role in recapturing America once it broke free from their control in 1776. The Rothschilds played a major role in the creation of the Federal Reserve in America and are major players behind the banking and economic side of things. The Rockefellers have played a major role in dumbing down education and managing many political bodies of influence such as the Trilateral Commission.

Many will argue that various political systems such as Communism, Socialism and Fascism have all been created and enforced by the players behind the New World Order. These government constructs exist to herd people into a complacent, docile state where they are more easily controlled and obedient, similar to animals. Things such as individuality and personal freedom are to be replaced with group think and slavery through ignorance. These all tie into the secret government mind control experiments such as MKULTRA and the Montauk Project.

A major aim of the NWO is to keep people uneducated in the right areas and educated in the wrong areas. The goal is to teach people what to think as opposed to how to think. By controlling education and people's intelligence the masters of the NWO are more easily able to trick people into following their orders and acquiescing to their control. The public school systems are highly calibrated to work in favor of the New World Order.

Many people will cite the Bolshevik Revolution and Nazi Germany as predecessors to the final push for the NWO. Both of these fronts were carried out by many of the same families operating behind the NWO today such as the Bush family.

The final move may or may not involve microchipping people to where their entire sustenance will be controlled through their chip. Food, work and livelihood will revolve around them conforming to the rules of the New World Order. If they get out of line their resources will be turned off and they will be cut off from the world. Rebellion will be a sin and questioning your government will be frowned upon.

A quote from the book 1984 is most fitting for such a scenario:

We are not content with negative obedience, nor even with the most abject submission. When finally you surrender to us, it must be of your own free will. We do not destroy the heretic because he resists us; so long as he resists us we never destroy him. We convert him, we capture his inner mind, we reshape him. We burn all evil and all illusion out of him; we bring him over to our side, not in appearance, but genuinely, heart and soul. We make him one of ourselves before we kill him. It is intolerable to us that an erroneous thought should exist anywhere in the world, however secret and powerless it may be. Even in the instance of death we cannot permit any deviation . . . we make the brain perfect before we blow it out.

George Orwell - 1984