Twentieth Target, Shamal

" Shamal, take care of this Dame student of mine. " Reborn deadpanned, did not give the pervert doctor to protest as he stepped out the infirmary. Shamal groaned while scratching his hair.

" That guy- I have told him before that I don't prefer male in my workplace. Nah, whatever. As long as I don't need to treat him- " He stopped dead tracks when he heard the Decimo chuckled.

" Ne, Shamal -" the brunet called. Said doctor glanced at him. " -could you untie this rope if I promise to get you a woman? "

Shamal thought about it. If he agreed, he could get a woman as an exchange. It felt heaven~ But if he do it, said hitman would track him and probably kill him before he could have the prize Tsuna offered.

He decided to refuse the offer. " I'm sorry but I'm not interested. I would rather get myself a woman on my own than being killed by a dangerous hitman. " He replied bluntly as he continued to walk toward his seat.

He grabbed a magazine to read. However, the noises caused by Tsuna irritated him. He snapped. " Stop struggling and sit there obediently until Reborn take you. "

Poor Tsuna had to endure this for a while...

The not-so-good author is here! Hope you enjoy the story!

No, the story is not finished yet! Only one chapters ahead then there you go!

Anyway, thanks to Daisy-chan@ s8326306481 for the support and YsmayChan for her recently votes and comments! Thank you very much!

I will reward you a pineapple if you can guess who is the last target! #stabbed by trident#

Moreover, please vote and comment because I appreciate it very much! Ciao ciao ~!