Part 7.

I wake up in Tommy's bed alone, he must have gotten up already. I get up and walk down stairs. I walk into the living room and hear Tommy groan. "Hey babe, what's wrong?" "I have to pay rent and someone decided to steal all my money out of my bank account!" Tommy yells. "I'm sorry I didn't knew it was my fault you were robbed!" Two can play at this game. "It kind of is if you weren't so useless and had a job then we would be able to pay, because Seuss what I've been paying for the both of us for the past week or so and you have done nothing to me!" Tommy yells at me, I try and keep a string image but on the inside I'm dying. "I'm done, I'm going to take a bath if you want to come apologize for being a douche then you can!" Making my way upstairs, looking through my bad until I find the right think... My blade (uh oh)
Thomas's POV (still same day)
After yelling at Newt I felt terrible, I called him useless even though he's only been living with me for a week. I decide that we both need sometime alone to think, so I decide to sit down and watch Netflix, Newtflix. (Sorry not sorry.) It's been about 20 minutes. (Minewts, still not sorry.) Newt is still in the bathroom, I should probably go check on him, if he's okay I can maybe hop in with him, I mean I've already seen him naked so... I get up and make my was upstairs to the bathroom. I knock on the door, no answer, strange. I thought he was in here. I enter the bathroom and see the most horrifyingly think I have ever seen. There was Newt laying in the bathtub of water mixed with what looks to be blood? I stare at his face, he looks so dead, his eyes are all sunken and his lips looked chapped. I immediately ran over to the bathtub pulling him out and setting him on the floor, putting us I boxers on so I don't get distracted. I grab the first aid kit out of under the sink and tend his self inflicted wounds. There are so many of them, they aren't to deep so he should be fine, his heart beat and breathing is normal, he just looks so dead. Once I was done I pick him up bridal style and carry him to our bed making sure I don't get him. "Hey Tommy?" "Yes baby?" "I'm sorry I yelled at you." I stay shocked. "You're sorry I'm he one who yelled at you and called you worthless." I say back, hugging him lightly not wanting to hurt him. "But I'm worthless." He says. "Babe you are not worthless, I've seen your pictures and your drawings you could make something from selling them, you deserve a job you like, babe. I want you to be happy." I finish smiling at him. "Your amazing." "So are you." I say kissing his forehead. On that note we both fall asleep dreading tomorrow, Monday aka, school. The next day we wake up early Newt taking a shower then me, after getting ready we both start our way to school, I know I have a car but the school is only a few streets down and I heard walking helps get your brain going. Once we arrive at school I take Newts hand. Our school, thankfully is very excepting to gay and bi people. "So you two a thing now?" I hear Minho ask. "No we are just holding hands for the fun of it." I hear Newt say. "Newt you and I are gonna get along just fine." Minho chuckles shaking Newts hand. All three of us walk into the building together. "So Tom, that's the fool you left me for." Tereasa, my ex says behind me. "Yep and he's way hotter then you." I hear her walk away probably to go speed drama about me. "Don't mind her there's a reason I left her." I say looking at Newt. He laughed. The rest of the day went be pretty fast, only because Newt was there with me. Once the bell rang everyone ran out of the classroom like always. I found Newt and we started our way home. "In health class today we were talking about love. I love you Tommy I really do." I hear Newt say grabbing me hand. "I love you too, Newt." I smile at him the rest of the walk home was silent, bit awkward but comforting, I could grow old with this man and I hope I will.
(End ❤️)

(OMG this is the end! This is my first Fanfiction ever written and holy crap am I proud of it, there will be an epilogue that should be up by the time your done reading this 😊)