chapter 33: blooky !

Sky/Adam pov .

While we were going to mount ebott I believe Claire was talking to us . She also said that Aph or jess is now called 'Luna' why does she have so many names ?! But anyways she was also like "oh and when you go and jump down the mountain you will look like a monster . That is because all of you are hybrids . Jin, me ,and luna/Aph/jess are going to be bat monsters . AK will be a dinosaur " once she said that word ......'dinosaur ' it hurt Barney always thought he was a dinosaur ...well at least his dreams cane true . "Sky or Adam will be a ghost thing with awesome powers . Ghetto is going to be a alpaca monster . Red his name is going to be a shadow horse thing . Ross is going to be ahhhhhh............narwhal . Oh and call me celestia That's all "(tell me if I forgot anything ) that was fine I guess at least I have super mega awesome powers . Ye .

Claire/celestia pov .

So I told them all they needed to know about the underground well at least that is what I hope so . I guess............

Aph/jess/luna's pov

I saw him......"papsy!" I hugged him . "Your a bit bony today PAPS " hehe I always get him . "OMG I FORGOT YOU WERE AS BAD AS SANS. " hehe for ya . I said that I need to see my sis so I left but I will we them again sometime . Anyways off to see my sister well the other one . Hehe two sisters but they're not even related ... I'm the only one connecting then together ...well I guess that's what life is

Anyways back to my adventure . I'm going to the waterfalls to see my sis but .......ill stop by and see how blooky is doing . Entered his house and saw him laying down again on the floor well I tried to break the silence cause I'm pretty sure he hasn't heard or seen me yet so "ughh blooky ya ok " then when he heard that his eyes quickly darted to where I was (cuz that's where the do us came from ) when he saw me his eyes widened then he quickly floated into the air (cuz he is a ghost thing ?) then said "welcome back old friend " I smiled , he was the only one to talk to when your dad or depressed . He gives you tips on how to control them . I came here just for that I was having love problems ...we talked ...and talked . Until it was about 3 hours already . I said my goodbye by hugging him and thanking him for the support . Then off to the one person who actually likes violence . My sister .

U N D Y N E

Hopefully she has grown a little mature from when she was 1 . That i left her . I'm much older then you think ...

Word count : 484

αиуωαуѕ вαι мαι ℓιттℓє иιgнтмαяєѕ
~~~~~~~~~~~~★♡✩★♡✩~~~~~~~~~~~~