Pacho

Normani kicked the sheets off the bed, panting softly trying to stop Dinah's hands.

Dinah was still on top. Still having power in the current position.

Normani couldn't keep her body still and her lips kept letting out those pretty little noises.

"N-no more." "Ah!" "Please."

Dinah just smirked still trying to keep Normani from moving around too much.

Normani couldn't take Dinah's way of entertaining herself anymore.

She tried pushing her off but she couldn't. She was too weak at the moment.

"Say it babygirl."

Dinah was still smirking.

Normani shook her head stubbornly. She wouldn't give in no matter the "torture" she was putting up with.

Dinah moving her hands more as her hips put more pressure on Normani so she couldn't pull away.

"Say it."

Normani squealed loudly feeling Dinah keep her down. She arched her back off the bed more than it already was.

"O-okay I'll ah say it."

Dinah stopped her movements still keeping Normani down as she kept her hands where they were just in case.

She was panting and sweating a little from what seemed like a workout.

"Daddy is better than Lolo."

Dinah got off her and smiled laying next to her.

"Thank you."

Normani's shirt was hiked up past her belly button. The sheets were on the floor, a few pillows were on the floor as well but some managed to stay on the bed.

Dinah rubbed Normani's cheek as she tried to calm herself from the previous events.

Dinah kissed her head giggling.

"You really can't handle tickling can you?"

Normani playfully hit her shoulder sitting up and fixing her shirt.

"Shush."

Dinah smiled staring at her body, looking up and down she licked her lips enjoying the view.

Normani caught her staring and smiled blushing softly. For the past few hours the girls could not keep their eyes or hands off Normani's very fit and sexy figure.

Even though they had only been together for three or four hours she had some kind of spell on them.

"I guess my body is your weakness."

Dinah was snapped out of her trance.

"Oh huh what?"

She ran her fingers through her hair smiling.

"Yeah it is but I know what yours is."

She put her hands on Normani's stomach threatening to tickle her again.

Normani moved her hands nodding. She didn't wanna be tickled again.