Fuckboi City

Normani woke up in a car. She slept the entire 9 hour flight. Her stomach was really upsetting her.

"She's finally awake."

Normani jumped at the sudden soft voice she heard.

Lauren rubbed her knuckles to call her startled heart.

"Are you feeling better?"

Normani looked behind her moving into Lauren's lap shaking her head.

She actually felt worse then she did before.

Lauren frowned rubbing her back as Normani curled into her chest.

They stayed like that the whole ride. It was quiet just how Normani liked it. The hum of the engine and the soft thump of Lauren's heart beating in her ear.

Next thing Normani knew she was at a very classic and rustic lake house. The air smelled like salt water and pollen. Flowers were everywhere and the water was sparking and see through.

Lauren carried her out of the car to the front door. Normani had her legs wrapped around Lauren's waist and her arms were wrapped around her neck.

Dinah opened the door for them and followed after Lauren and Normani had walked in. Lauren put Normani on the floor.

"Noooo papi."

Dinah shut the door as Lauren looked at Normani shaking her head.

"Baby go upstairs and I'll be right there."

Normani was being stubborn and bratty. Lauren didn't tolerate brattiness.

"Normani go upstairs. Now."

Lauren was being very serious and dominate. Normani pouted before rushing up the stairs obviously scared of Lauren. Dinah put a hand on Lauren's shoulder kissing her softly. Lauren kissed back roughly. She needed to get her anger out and she was gonna take it out on Dinah. Lauren had pushed Dinah up against the wall before moving her hands exploring her body. Dinah was smiling and giggling quietly.

"You should keep quiet baby or else she'll know."

Dinah just nodded preparing for the ravishing she was going to get.

She heard the unbuckling of her belt loving to hear the all too familiar sound of the metal falling the the ground and hitting against the fabric of her very tight jeans.

She soon felt Lauren's hard and thick tip slowly entering her rear slowly but rough at the same time; letting Dinah adjust to her thick and long member she kissed her shoulders before slamming half of her 8 inches deep inside Dinah's tight hole.

"Ah!"
Normani's POV
Lauren is so mean and insensitive. All I want is to be held but obviously she doesn't want to and Dinah didn't help at all. I don't wanna be here right now or even be around them.

As I got up to close my door I heard a loud moan. Definitely Dinah and Lauren fucking each other and not paying any attention to me at all.

I flop on my bed which I must say was pretty comfy. My stomach was still killing me and I hated it. I looked in my purse that had my pain medicine in it and I took it dry. I was used to it since I had a drug phase that involved pills, marijuana, and cocaine. My parents didn't appreciate it but they still loved me and I eventually stopped when...let's not get into that.

No one's POV
An hour later the house got silent. Dinah laid on the wood floor with cum leaking out of her and Lauren laid next to her with a hard cock that was slowly deflating. Princess Normani was sleeping her life away after the pain medication put her to sleep.