Chapter 30: Powers go mad

Victor's Pov
I was training with my group. It was kinda boring though. Soon, Christine's powers stared acting up. "Um, what the heck." Christine said as her powers were flying everywhere and we were dodging it. "Um, someone go get Yasmin." Nikki said. "I'll go." Phoenix said. He left and soon came back with Yasmin. "So, your not the only one that has that problem." Yasmin said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "People in the other groups have been having the same problems. Well, mainly Guren, Toxsa, Chooki, Gen, Alexia, Maddison and Beni." Yasmin said. Then Ceylan's powers were getting out of control. "And now you two." Yasmin said. "What do we do." Christine asked. "Um, I think we are gonna need you guys to control your powers again, come with me." Yasmin said. Christine and Ceylan followed her. "Well, we might be here longer than we think." I said. "Yeah." My brother, Vincent, said. We kept training and we soon were able to do spinjitzu. Which was very cool in my opinion. We trained a bit more just because we needed to and soon, it was relaxation time for my group. We all grabbed something to eat.

As we talked, we heard a door slam shut. Yasmin walked in and she looked mad. "Um, what happened?" Ruby asked. "That stupid idiot just had to not try to concentrate on what he needs to do because if he doesn't there's a possibility that their powers will be going crazy and I don't think we need that." Yasmin said. "Yeah, true that." Nikki said. "I think you may need some help with them." Kaycee said. "Yeah, I might need some help." Yasmin said. "I could help." Nikki said. "Really, that would be a real help." Yasmin said. "Cool, let's go then." Nikki said, going outside. "Bye guys." Yasmin said and left. "She's gonna get annoyed in about ten to fifteen minutes." Amanda said. "How do you know?" I asked. "It's Yasmin. When something that has even a one percent chance of being annoyed, that one percent grows into a ninety-nine percent chance of being annoyed." Amanda said. "Okay." I said. We talked until Yasmin came back inside and grabbed a bottle of water. "Um, what's happening?" Vincent asked. "Guren accidentally put fire to Ceylan's head and now I gotta fix it." Yasmin said and left with the water bottles.

Nikki's Pov
I stared as Ceylan was running around with fire on his head and Yasmin came outside with water bottles. "Wonder how long it will take for Guren to just stop his own fire." Yasmin said to me, handing me one of the water bottles. "Yeah." I said. "So, why did you offer to help me?" Yasmin asked. "Need help controlling my own powers." I said. "Oh, that makes sense." Yasmin said. Soon, the fire went out. "Why didn't you two help us?" Ceylan asked. "Water wouldn't work. Plus, Guren was supposed to get control of his powers himself and he did. Now, Guren, light this twig on fire." Yasmin said and held up a stick. "Okay, but won't it burn you?" Guren asked. "Bro, I know what I'm doing." Yasmin said. "If you say so." Guren said. He lit the stick on fire and it all went on flames. "Now, think about stopping the flames." Yasmin said. Guren stared at her but did what she said. Soon the flames stopped. "Woah. Cool." Guren said. "And now this stick died." Yasmin said. "This is how you guys are gonna practice, trying to stop your own element." I said.

I helped the girls out with their powers. As I was helping them, Beni and Christine accidentally sent a couple daggers. "We gotta get them before they hit someone, quick!" Christine yelled out. We ran and grabbed some of the daggers and but some of them ended up hurting Yasmin. "Sorry." We said. We saw that Yasmin had a bunch of scars and a few were bleeding. "Uh huh, okay, I'm going to get some bandages." Yasmin said and went inside.  "What happened to her?" Chooki asked. "Our powers went wild so we accidentally had galaxy and water daggers run around so we had to grab them but they accidentally hit Yasmin so she went inside to get some bandages." Beni said. "Okay, I'm gonna go check if she's okay." Chooki said and left. "They're so gonna get together." Christine said. "Yeah." Beni said. "I have nothing to say in this." I said. "Who do you like?" Christine asked. "Okay, we are not going to have a sleepover, paint our nails and gossip about boys, that just ain't my thing." I said. "Fine, but we'll find out." Christine said. Then Jewel came out. "I'm gonna help since I think you'll need it." Jewel said.

Jewel's Pov

I went outside to help them with the powers because I thought they would need it and I was right. Guren was inside because he was already done but I needed to help the others and also see if Alexia will remember me. I walked up to the girls and saw the others trying to control their powers. "Okay, I think we should take this slowly. Alexia, focus on hitting that tree with a heat blast." I said. "Okay." Alexia said. She closed her eyes and focused on hitting the tree with a heat blast. Soon, she hit the tree with a small heat blast. "Okay, try again but a larger heat blast." I said. She tried again and hit it. " Now, try to channel the heat around you to create a heat ball." I said. Soon, it started to get colder and I looked at Alexia to see a heat ball in her hand. "Now, try to release it back." I said. She tried to release it but ended up doing it too fast. "That was a bit fast. Practice doing that. That is how you learn to control powers." I said and watched as the rest tried.