Chp 4 // I have druggie friends

I woke up the next morning on the bathroom floor. in so much pain.

I got up from the floor, struggling, and walked to the mirror to see that I had bruises on my face and my stomach.

I had a cut running through the right side of my face.

How was I going to cover this up? I don't need anyone asking me what happened.

I touched the cut and it burned. "I don't want this to get infected" I thought.

So I walked over to the bathroom again, stripped my self down and hopped into the shower.

The warm water fell on my body and all the bruises hurt more then before and the cut started to bleed.

It hurt thinking on how everything happened yesterday.

Whatever, I wasn't going to let one stupid man bring me down and keep me from having a good day at school.

Yesterday's over, today's a new day.

I finally finished showering and I wrapped myself in my cheetah robe, and wrapped my hair up in a small towel.

I felt like an Egyptian so I started doing a stupid dance in the mirror.

I slightly chuckled at myself.

I stepped out the bathroom and into my room.

I took off my towel and my long, damp, curly, hair fell down all the way to my lower back.

I took off my robe, exposing myself in front of the mirror.

I looked around the room looking for my favorite lotion that smelled like the Beach and Piña Coladas. I picked it up from the floor and applied some all over my body. It was cold, so I got goosebumps.

I thought of what to wear and I decided to go very stylish and yet decent. I didn't want people to think I was trying hard to look good. I took out a nice pair of melanoid leggings, a fitted white crop top & topped it off with my white, hightop chucks. I tied a plaid black and red cardigan around my waist.

Done.

Time for makeup.

I wasn't in a makeup mode, so I decided to go natural. I applied foundation first, to cover up the bruises, and I TRIED to cover the large cut. I was getting no where. I put a cream on it to keep it from getting infected.

Wait a second.. What time is it?!

It was 7:09 and I'm taking my sweet time! Fuck!

I quickly put mascara and eyeliner, rushed out the door while grabbing my bag and ran downstairs.

"Sorry I took long every--" I stopped.

"Hello?" I asked to an empty room.

I walked slowly around the kitchen and living room looking for a note, or a person at least.

I finally found a note from my mother and car keys on the note. My step dads keys. Oh yes.

'Reagan," my mothers letter began, "Your sister, father--"

No way, no way. He is NOT my father. Not even close.

"-- and I, have gone out of town for 2 weeks for an important business trip for your father,"

Again.. not my dad.

"We didnt bring you along because we know you would not want to come. Plus you weren't going to miss school. I left you your fathers keys. There's $200 dollars in the mail drawer, If you need to buy anything. Be safe honey. Love you!"

Home alone for 2 weeks?!

This is crazy! I need to do something big. I can't wait to tell Sky.

"Oh shit! It's 7:15!"

I ran out the house with the keys and put the money in my bag, I got in the car as quick as possible, and backed up out the drive way.

I never drove so fast in my live. I turned a 5 minute drive to 2 minutes.

I parked the car in the student parking lot and ran to where I was with my group yesterday. I stopped in front of them, trying to catch my breath.

"Hey guys" I said panting loudly.

"Whoa, did you just run a marathon?" Dillion joked.

Sky giggled, "Shut up, Dil!"

"Haha, very funny," I said, "I took long this morn--"

Dillion cut me off.

"Reagan, why do you have a major cut on your face?" Dillion asked worried.

I touched the cut. Oh shit.

"Oh, uh, nothing I just cut myself with a knife by mistake" What did I just say? Ugh! I panicked. That doesn't even make sense!

"Oh, you had me worried." He actually believed it.

"Anyways, you're not gonna believe this! I'm home alone for 2 weeks, I have a car & $200 to spend on whatever I want" I said, with a smile literally stuck on my face.

"You're bluffing" Sky said.

"Nope." I pulled out the keys and money.

"Told ya" I said smirking.

"What are you gonna use it on?" Dillion asked me.

"What else?"

Skylar, Dillion and Josh looked at each other confused, not knowing what I meant.

"Drugs! Duh!" I said.

Skylar walked up to me and gave me a hug.

"Whoa, Sky, you okay?" I was confused as to why she hugged me.

She whispered to me and said "We are going to be great friends" She smiled

I looked at Dillion and Josh when Sky finished hugging me, "Do you guys wanna join in on our drug session?"

They both yelled, "Obviously!"

I'm surprised Josh yelled, he's so timid.

*RING RING*

"Come to my house after school, we'll all talk!" I yelled to them.

"Deal!"