SIDE NOTE #1: MUAY THAI

Yes, the photo above is of me. It was taken at my second inter-club sparring day.

Muay Thai is the form of martial arts that I practise and that my dad teaches.
For those who do not have a clue what Muay Thai is it is basically boxing but with kicks, knees and elbows. It involves basic 'stand up fighting' techniques and various clinching techniques.
I have grown up around Muay Thai and martial arts, my dad used to do Muay Thai and now he teaches, he also has a black belt in Zen Du Kai, my mum judges Muay Thai fights and my younger sister has recently started karate. As for me I have been doing Muay Thai for more than a year now.
Muay Thai is very traditional and comes from Thailand.
My dad owns and teaches at our gym that is located at my house. Dad transformed the shed into a gym, fit with a ring, mats, hand-held pads in various sizes and all the basic Muay Thai gear.
I have competed in 2 inter-club sparring events for up-and-coming fighters. These events are run by gyms and are the middle between a proper fight and just sparring. I have won one of the fights and the other no one won as it was called off in the final round because my opponent kept kneeing me in the groin which is not allowed.
Anyway that was a brief overview of Muay Thai and my involvement with the sport, if you are unsure about anything that I have mentioned please leave a comment and I will respond.
-Salty🌴