Unknown City

The streets in London were full of buses as always, getting into valentines road with the bus 30, Jess looked out the window while thinking how boring was her life, college was pretty boring with no guys to have crush on. Eventually was her stop, she come down and looked around bored, this was the daily routine, home to college, college to home, the good think was that she lived with her big brother who didn't really care where she was, when she saw the red hair dude that she normally use to see running away from someone, another guy around their age with blond hair, chasing him. There were another  2 people right behind them, a pretty tall girl with long brown hair dressing some pretty cool gear, and another boy with dark hair dressing the same way.

Jess decided following them carefully,  they kept running till they stopped in a small alley before getting into victoria park, Jess hided behind a tree, she never been these close to the red hair dude, but that day she could see he looked so cute but at the same time afraid, she could see comething like crystals shining on the blond hair guy... panic runned through Jess veins...

Blond hair guy: well well, walking in the streets like  you are part of this world, demon...

Red hair dude: shadowhunters, the prince of death is back...

Blond hair guy : sure he is.. lets just get over with you...

Jess could not let this guy get killed, she got the courage and decided steping in...

Jess: STOP

The four of them looked at her in suprise, since no one was paying attention, the red hair dude runned away but before he took a deep look at Jess then runned off, the dark hair boy and the tall girl just tried to stop but the blond hair just said to let him go that they would take care of it later...

Blond hair boy: what is this ?

Dark hair boy: duhhh a girl 

Blond hair guy: how the hell she can see us ?

Jess: obvious i can see you guys, everyone does, or you guys think you are invisible haha

Everyone looked at her with out laughing, he come closer to her and looked at her like he was searching for something...

Dark hair guy: Lace i think we should go..

Lace: thanks to say my name out loud Andy, jeez 

Andy: sorry

Lace: anyway little girl, as matter of fact you should not be able to see us, thats why we can run around with dangerous weapons, if people could see us dont you think we would be in Jail?

Jess: true, but how can i see you guys? what the hell are you guys? since not everyone can see u guys...

Lace: well is  none of your business little lady, why this british girls ask alot?

Jess: for your information i am- 

Lace: dont want to hear it, lets go Catherine and Andy... we will catch him later

Jess watched as they runned off by jumping  on the roofs of the houses in the streets, she just decided walking back home, but she wondered if that was a joke, about no one can see them where they crazy?! She got home and went straight away to her bedroom, when someone tall brutually step inside the room and grabbed Jess by her arms...her older brother...

brother: where you have been JESS!

Jess: let me go Jonathan! let me go!

He let go of her more camly, for Jess was a suprise since her bother didnt really care where she would be even if she got crashed by a bus....

Jonathan: sorry, i was just...

He didnt finished he just left the room and went to his and brutually closed the door, the next thing she could hear was his loud metal music coming from his expensive stereos. The day was pretty weird, Jess wanted so much to tell her brother what happened but he probally would think she is mad.... would there be any other weird day like this one ?...