Unknown City chapter 2

Jessies Pov: After  everything that had happened, i realised i felt asleep, i waked up to the sound of loud voices and music, i was about to get off the my bed when a tall and dark haired guy come into my room closing the door behind him slowly and like  making sure no one saw him come in...

Jess: hi?

The boy jumped a little but then acted relieved but a little uncomfortable, when he come close Jessie realised was Mack, Jonathan best buddy. He is around the house alot since Jessie was younger but as she had growed up, he was  more often around, she didnt really knew it why, but was ok.

Jess: oh Mack.... whats up..

Mack: hey... your brother... told me to check on you... and i was confused, because i didnt know where you were... then he told me u were  on your room, sleeping...

Jess: wow my brother... worried... strange...

Mack: strange... was that he didnt told me you where on the house....

There was a short term of silence, till Jess broke it..

Jess: so thank you then, tell him i am perfectly fine...

Mack: actually... would you mind if i stayed here... with you... for a while... aint in the mood.... to be there partying....

Jess: but you and jonathan are the party boys, thats why the girls in school die to come here...

Mack: it isnt really fun... when you are in love with someone... that maybe doesnt feel the same way... plus i know some people wont agree with my feelings...

Jess: well you shouldnt really care...

Mack: you say that because you arent on my shoes... and you arent being smart at all... Jessie..

There was something about is voice that Jessie couldnt pick up, and the way he was looking at her, well it wasnt new, Mack always had a look towards Jessie that made her feel uncomfortable, she never knew why he looked at her that way...

He started coming closer to her, his hand touched hers, but she wasnt sure what he was doing, so she just stared at his eyes...

Mack: Jessie... i never thought i could get this closer to you....

Jessie: what you are doing... are you drunk...?

Mack: you are really so blind Jessie....

Jessie: not really... what you mean..

Mack: i love you...

Jessie: haha what?... you are drunk...

He suddenly bought her face close to his, with his own hands, and his lisps rubbed agaisnt hers..

Mack: i am perfectly fine... i love you Jessie... the girl i was talking about is you... so much i want to tell you, but not here or right now... you just totally drive me crazy... i want to kiss you...

Right at the moment that mack was about to kiss me, someone opened the door, and i could hear the person breathing hard, like it just come from a run... Mack straight away backed away from me and i could see who it was... Jonathan..

Mack: Jonathan...

Jonathan: i asked you... to come and see her... if she was ok... and you took to long i knew it... something was happening...

Mack: we didnt do nothing Jonathan...

Jonathan: you were about to... if i didnt come in! leave Mack...we talk later...

Mack: she has the right to do whatever she wants Jonathan... as a child i let go... because you asked me ... she is growed now... let her be...

Jonathan: out ... Mack...