Chapter 12

I wasn't able to sleep, so I sat on the floor the whole night thinking about what was happening. If I only could tell anyone about this whole thing, I'd feel way better but I can't.

Sitting in school is just so annoying, I don't care what the teachers are talking about so I don't listen to them. Acting like history, chemistry or maths is their most important thing in life. Hm. I'll never need that shit again. At least none of it could solve my problems. The other students finally began to ignore me, instead of stearing at me like at an alien. I already accepted that I'm the weirdo in class, how could it be possible to be not. If they would know how it feels to be me they'll probably kill themselves, haha.

Finally at home, my mom already starts preparing dinner. Today I'm trying to act like the perfect daughter and ask her if she needs help.

"Hi honey, how's school going?", she asks.

"Boring and time wasting as always", I say.

Why did I want to help her ? I should have known that she's just going to talk about school and stuff I'm not interested in.

"You really need to study, think about your future. No university will accept you with such bad grades, I thought you want to become a doctor!"

"Uhm, no. Actually not. That's what you always wanted. I'm going upstairs now", I answer annoyed.

Why does everybody has to be so ignorant? My dad spends his whole time in that chruch, he's getting crazy. He definitely needs a job that has nothing to do with furniture. I bet he'd never take a step into that church again, if he knew what Milo did there. I wish I wouldn't know.

That's the first time I'm unhappy about Milo's visit, I really just wanna sleep but he won't let me.

"You look beautiful my angel", he whispers in my ear while kissing my neck gently.
Ha ha. I look like a total mess, trying to keep my body and mind awake.

It doesn't seem like we're leaving my room tonight. THANK GOD. While sitting on my bed, he smirks at me.

"Come here, babe."

Gosh, I love it when he talks to me like that.

He pulls me on his lap and hugs me tightly. I love that guy so much, I can't believe it. Milo slowly starts kissing my neck, making his way up to my lips. My heart beats faster and faster, heavy breathing. Scratching his back and biting his lower lip and I know he likes it like that.

Couldn't that moment last forever? NO.
He always stops it when I start enjoying it too much.

"I'm sorry, but we first need to finish watching the movies before we take the next step in our relationship. You really need to sleep, goodnight", Milo says.

Hopefully that 'next step' shit means sex. That boy's just driving me crazy.