Chapter 14

I can't believe what's happening right now. Is that really Milo ? I never thought he's like that, I just hoped so, haha.

Heavy breathing.

Suddenly he stopps kissing.

"What's wrong?", I ask.

"Are you sure you're wanting this right now?", Milo asks.

God dammit, I want this to happen since the first second I met you, why is that boy so complicated ? I mean, nobody's at home, it's midnight and I freakin' want him NOW.

"YES", I shout while pushing him into my bed.

Okay he looks kinda shocked about that but he's not getting up again, so I think he wants it to. While he's lying on his back staring at me, I'm slowly coming towards him, kneeing above his stomach. My hands gently slide inside his pants and we start kissing again. He may look like a boy, but what's inside there definitely feels like a man; thank god.
Milo starts putting his clothes off and I can't stop looking at him. He's so beautiful. Absolutely stunning.
Maybe I should do the same, it won't work with my pants on haha.

I'm trying to calm down, I'm already shivering because of anticipation.

"I hope I'm not going to hurt you babe.."

"Even if you do, I'll make sure to enjoy every second of pain."

I sit on him and already want to take back what I said. That hurts, but I slowly start liking it.

Fuck; I really need to scream out of satisfaction.

"That was totally amazing, when are we going to repeat it ?", I laugh.

Milo puts his clothes on without answering me.

"What's wrong?", I ask.

No answer again.

Then he turns around, smirking.

"I satisfied you, so you have to do the same to me.", Milo says.

"Uhm.. I already did that right now ?!"

"Not like that. I really enjoyed it, believe me babe. But I mean something else. I think we're ready for the last step.."

Milo's movie.