5|police station

Jenn~
{9:14pm}

As we walk out of the party we go to the car and drive down a random road, until we get a call from Andrea. "Jenn!!!" She yells through the phone. "Yes Andrea?" I say calmly. "Come to the police station" she says. "Why?" I ask. "Kian is in jail." She blurts out. "Are you joking?" I ask surprised. "No I'm not. He was messing with some neighbors plants and he messed up her lawn." She explains. "He's drunk. Probably not anymore" she adds. "On our way" I say hanging up the phone. "Where are we going?" Jc asks. "Police station" I say. "Oh god" he sighs turning to go to the station. I really hoped this didn't take forever. It was already 9:25, that meant Jc and I only had about 10 hours left. Obviously it wouldn't take that long, but it could take another an hour.
10 minutes later Jc parks in the parking lot and we go inside the station and see Andrea sitting down. "He should be out in 10 minutes" Andrea says. "How's the whole 'friendship' thing?" She asks me. "It's going" I say. "Be honest did you want to break up when you left?" She asks. "Of course not" I say. Then Jc walks up to us, "he's coming" he says. Andrea sees Kian and walks up to him, "you idiot" she laughs. "They're going to get together" Jc says to me. I smile, "yeah they are" I agree. "I don't wanna break up, Jenn." Jc tells me. I look down and mess with my fingers. "I don't want to either" I blurt out. "But it's gonna have to happen soon" I add. "It's us" he says. I sigh and walk back and forth. Minutes later we see that kian is ready so we leave. "Where are you two going??" Andrea asks. "Finishing our stops" Jc says. I nod, agreeing. "Have fun" she smiles. And we walk out.
-
A/N
SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY