Chapter 5

Christopher Gandoff.

I knew that he would be an very interesting target as soon as they told me who he was. 

Big time rich millonaire around here. Also the mayor's son, who happened to be the owner of a big company called Big Katz. They sold a high amount of merchandise all around the world. He owned many stores around this area in Miami. People loved his shops, and many people wanted to work in his company. He payed a high and fair amount to his workers and everyone seemed to adore him. He was the most talked about person around this area. 

My uncle despised him and thought him to be over exagerrated. So did my aunt. They wanted him gone and they wanted to spend his money, along with the other millions that we had in stock and bond.

In the eyes of the people here, he was famous and greatly guarded. Which is why this mission was going to be much trickier than the last. It wasn't going to be a hit, kill and walk out like it was with most of my other prey. I would be seen to the public eye. And that's when we all came up with the idea that that may be a great idea. To be seen in the public eye with him. But not as me.

He was a thirty four year old man who was single. The only kind of women he did accomadate with were one night stands. Or maybe a date or two, but afterward, they were done. 

Christopher was known to be a keen guy to please when it came to relationships. He supposedly did not really believe in dwelling in them that well. Because of his old relationships that went abroad from women only wanting of his money and to be in the spotlight.

Says some magazines and websites that I've researched on.

Of course you couldn't really trust the media like that. But it would tell me enough that I needed to know of his dating life.

I was excited and exhilarated to be working on this new mission. Not only was I trying to crack his shell and make him fall in love with me, but I would be acting as another person in the process. That meant a new look for me. And I was ready to take on this mission. 

I did not know what to expect. He was very big time around here. Bigger then all of my already lost prey.

I wanted to over go and surprise myself with this mission. I wanted something new. I needed something new.

This would be like a new goal. A whole new life changing goal. I was more then ready to tackle this mission. 

Christopher Gandoff