Fairytale reality

prologue:

"DADDY! You're not supposed to come in as the prince just yet you're supposed to wait until the princess says 'My prince will come  silly!."I giggled at him waving my star wand in front of his chocolate brown eyes identical to mine.

"I'm sorry honey please let me try again...I'll get it right this time." He pouted before gesturing me to turn around so he can fix my ponytail which loosened during the intense game of fairytale princess in the backyard of our house.

"Okaaaaay but you have to promise to dance with me once you save me okay." I said wincing slightly as daddy tried to get my black hair up. I turned to see if he was done.

"Okay sweetheart I promise" He said. The back door was suddenly rattled

" I know your in there Mark I said I  would find you didn't I?! Well here I am  with my men  surrounding your home." The man with the deep voice said behind the door with slight chuckle. "Ironic isn't it that I am the one with the power now" He said with a great amount of sneer in his voice as he rammed the door trying to get in. The wand dropped out of my hand and I could faintly hear the same bang from inside our house.

"Daddy what's  going on, why is that bad man trying to get in ? Daddy please do something daddy, I'm scared." I said my voice wavering while my hand shook trying to grab his. Dad grabbed me and ran to the side of the yard where our shed was and pressed his fingers to the right hand side  typing something on an invisible keypad when a secret compartment slid open.

"wha..." I opened my mouth before I could finish I was shoved in it.

"Honey listened to me whatever you  do don't come out and don't make any noise okay, everything will be alright" He said frantically squeezing my hand before glancing back at the yard door.

"I love you okay." I nodded my head as tears streamed down my face and clouded my vision

"I love you too Daddy"I said moving back so he could shut the door the little crawl space was big enough for me to be my little house.I curled up straining my ears to hear what was happening

"Mark,Mark,Mark, did you really think you could escape me? Did you really think that after I took down Melissa you wouldn't be next" The man bellowed in triumph.

"Oh I knew Jim it was only a matter of time simply" My dad replied in a calm voice.

"Give it up my men saw you fleeing with a package and I want it and its contents." Jim spat

"That package is none of your concern frankly Jim but it will lead to your downfall you can count on that" Dad said with authority and finality.  Something bad was going to happened and I whimpered at the thought of what they were gonna do to us.

" Goodbye Mark" Jim said. I bit my lip to keep from screaming as I heard a loud bang

"Search the house for the package!" Was the last thing I heard as before I lost consciousness.