The Storm (Part 2)

Anna's POV

I sigh as I hold little Alex close to me, he sighs and closes his eyes. I kiss his forehead and say

"hey there little man you have to go home now"

He whines a bit and holds me tighter to him, I sigh and I try to unwind his arms from around my neck but geez the kid had one hell of an iron grip. I slowly get up from the chair and I walk over to Jake and say

"he has a nice grip"

I giggle and I look down at Adam and see him cuddling into my side and wrapping his arms and legs around me tighter. Jake smiles and says

"he likes you a lot, hey Anna do you have a ride home? I would hate for you to be caught in the rain"

I nod and say

"yes I do, my car is in the parking garage across the street.... oh damn"

I sigh as I realize that the power is probably out in this part of town, the parking garage only opens when the power is on. I groan and I look out the window then at the time, too late for the bus. I feel a hand touch mine and I look up at Jake and he says

"would you like a ride? or if it's not too late for you maybe dinner back at our place? or at a restaurant, your choice"

I smile and blush and I feel goosebumps rise from my arm as he touched my hand, I look into his captivating eyes and I get lost in the pools of his pupils. I see him take a step closer and his gaze doesn't waver for even a second when Alex moves in his arms.

I clear my throat and say

"oh um I wouldn't want to impose"

"you wouldn't"

Alex opens his eyes and says

"please come for dinner miss Miles?"

I sigh and look between the three of them and I say

"okay if you're sure, I would love to go for dinner"

I smile and Adam whispers a faint 'yay' and closes his eyes and falls asleep in my arms, I giggle and kiss his forehead and we walk over to their stuff and we pack their bags and we walk out of the still open classroom door.

We get to the front doors and Jake takes off his jacket being very careful as to not wake up Alex, he says

"here you get under the jacket, I don't want any of you getting wet and catching a cold" 

I blush a deep red and nod as I get under the jacket holding Adam close to me, Jake also places Alex against my side and we run out with the boys and their things. We get to his car and it's a nice expensive SUV. I go to the back and I help Jake place the boys into the back and in their car seats.

By the time that the boys are all settled in and we're in the front, we're both drenched from the rain. I look down and blush as you can see my white lace bra through the white top that's now almost fully see through and clinging to my body.

I look up and hope Jake doesn't notice, he starts the car and starts the drive to what I assume will be his house. We drive for a bit and soon we pull up to a big beautiful house that I couldn't afford even if I sold my soul.

It's only lightly raining now and he parks in his huge garage. I slowly get out of the car and I grab Adam while he grabs Alex and we walk inside. He closed the garage door and he locked the door behind us once we were all inside. The boys both looked awake now and they wiggled out of our arms and ran upstairs talking to each other. I giggle watching them run upstairs and talk, I look over at Jake and I see him staring down at my body and I blush when I realize how my shirt is.