His Little Secret

3
D's body craved the woman in the peach pencil skirt. Her 5'5 athletic build would fit perfectly beneath him. His erection pushed against the front of his pants with aggression. It had been three years since he's been balls deep in a woman, he thought.

"Did you see that," Eric asked pulling at his tattered crotch to make room. "Yea," is all he could say. "She's scary, man. But sexy. Yes, very sexy." Eric pulled up his tattered jeans and put the boxes in D's house. "I thought she was gonna fuck us off," said Kevin. "I kinda want her to. Watching her titties bounce as she stab me repeatedly," Eric said excitedly. Whack... "What the fuck Kevin," Eric screams. Kevin laughs mixes with the smack as the sound ricochet down the hall. D turns on his heels, "Both of y'all, shut the fuck up." Both men stop and look at him. If looks could kill, they'd be six feet under.

D left both men in silence. The walk to his room was filled with anger, aggression, and lust. She's mine. Who the Fuck gave them permission to want her? Who is she and why haven't I seen her around? A thousand question ran through his head. As he sat on his bed, images of the woman flashed through his head. The way her hips swayed as she walked. The way she put fear into their hearts. His member began to throb. "How the hell am I gonna live next door to that?"