my new home...

when we left the clearing we ran to the airport, it only took us five minutes to get there. i saw that jane had a bag in her hand identical to the one that i have. i asked her politly, "where did you get that bag from? i have an identical one like that back at the cullen house." she stared, no.. glared at me. "this is your bag, it is full with all of your stuff. master marcus told me to get it when you were talking to your family about your you gift." she sneered. i was scared of jane. i mean who wasnt, i know for a fact that becca was down-right horrified of her.

we boarded the plane and about three-to-four hours later we landed bumpily in italy. i didnt talk for the whole plane ride. aro, marcus, caius, jane and alec got into a crimson-red coloured car, while felix, dementri, chelsea and i got into a dark blue convertable. after we were about five minutes from the airport dementri started trying to make me blush, which i did. i took the chance to embarrass him infront of the others. "hey dementri, why exactly did you grab hold of my arms, did you want to be beaten by a tiny forteen yar old girl?" if he could have blushed his face would have been the same colour as his eyes. he tried to strangle me which i took care of. i used alecs gift on him and he was quiet for the whole ride to the castle.

when we got there i brought the smoke back towards me and he gasped. "why the hell did you do that, you peice of rubbish!" he spat the word rubbish. i tried keeping a straight face. and i only just did.

we all walked into volterra and went down into the sewers and kept walking until we reached wooden doors. jane and alec opened them easily. we walked into a gorgeous antique-style room, with high sielings and three thrones. aro sat in the middle one and appointed jane to take me to my room and get me a black cloak and a necklace. she did.

my room was amazingly beautiful. the colour theme was gold and lavender-purple. it has an add-on bathroom and walk in closet. the closet was already stocked with clothes. there was a desk and a bookshelf. there was a dimond chandeleir. i loved my room. jane came in and passed me my cloak and necklace. i put them on.

dementri came into my room and told me that aro wished to see me.

i walked with dementri into the throne room and stood the infront of aro. "master." i said to him, "you wished to see me." he turned around and nodded. "Xalia, you will start training tomorrow and the day after tomorrow you will go to alaska where the denali coven is. we need to check up on them." i nodded sheepisly, "yes master, is the anything else you wish to tell me?" he looked at dementri who was standing glumly next to me. "good job with dementri," he wispered into my ear, i grinned. "you may go." i nodded and started to walk back to my room. alone.