Teeny-Tiny Tsunade

The first night went without incident. Though every male in the house was curious to see what a girl look like in the morning. All of them had grown up by themselves, and had never really had roommates. It was a weird feeling, having to ration the amount of milk you use with your cereal because not everyone uses the same amount of milk.
Sakura came down the stairs to the bottom part. Her hair was tussled, and she was wearing an oversized sweater. Her pajama pants were covered in little Konoha symbols and her slippers looked like slugs. She walked over to the coffee maker like a zombie.
Naruto jumped out of his seat as fast as he could and stopped her before she could make the coffee.
"No, no, no, no. No coffee for eight year olds." Naruto said, pushing the coffee maker out of her reach.
"Naruto-san, would you please release me and let me have my coffee? I need it to start the day." Naruro looked at the little kid. She was eight! Was she really this dependent on caffeine already?
"For God's sake, call me Naruto! We're all friends right?" He looked at the two younger boys hoping for support.
"I object." Sasuke said, raising his hand.
"Yeah, me too. I'm not exactly Sasuke's biggest fan." Kakashi agreed. Naruto slumped.
"Fine. Whatever. Sakura, you can have your coffee. But at least let me make sure it's limited on caffeine." He checked the package. Sweet Jesus. The kid drank BLACK COFFEE?
"Sakura, do you put any creamer or milk in this stuff?" he asked, looking at the pinkette. She shook her head, and started to make her coffee. Naruto sat down at the stool he had been sitting at and stared at his cornflakes. These kids are crazy, he told his cereal mentally. They're like mini adults. Sasuke and Kakashi got up and left to do something. Sasuke was saying something about a favor. Naruto kept staring at the flakes, almost falling asleep when that was combined with the hypnotic whir of the coffee maker. Sakura sat next to him.
"Looking for a sign for the future in there?" she asked, smiling. Naruto looked up at the smiling girl and smiled back weakly. He laughed, but that was just as weak as his smile.
"Nah. I guess I just din't know what to do. We've still got a long way to go together." Sakura realized he had bags under his eyes.
"You haven't slept in a while. What's keeping you awake?" she asked with concern.
"Adult thoughts." Naruto responded, staring at his corn flakes again. Sakura frowned.
"What a perv." she said with disgust, scooting away from him. Naruto suddenly became alert and flushed a deep red.
"How about you sleep in my room for couple of nights. The bottom bunk is probably more comfortable than what you have. Growing boys need sleep." she said, pointing to the ceiling as she made her point.
"Y-you don't have to..." his voice trailed off. She smiled again, and looked him in the eye.
"Think of it as apology for the Swiffer incident. And seriously, get some sleep." she said.
"You sound like Grandma Tsunade." He said, smiling. She grinned back.
"Yeah, I guess I do."