Konoha's Cupid and Yaoi Questions

The next couple of days were normal, if that's even the right word. They didn't really do anything. Naruto didn't really have any missions, and the kids weren't certified genin and couldn't go on any mission. So it was boring. Everyday Sakura left at 9:00 and came home at 5:00 from her training with Tsunade.  For the first couple of days Sakura had been home with them and bossed them around. It was kind of weird, but tolerable. Otherwise they wouldn't be doing anything. And Sakura was helping them, so it wasn't half bad.
"Bye! I'll be back at five!" Sakura said as she ran out the door. That kid acts like she's my age, Naruto thought. He turned to the boys, who were sitting on the couch looking at some papers. Kakashi occasionally would point to something, and Sasuke would nod. Naruto circled around the couch and looked at the papers.
"What're you guys looking at?" Kakashi and Sasuke freaked out at snapped the binder the papers were in shut. Their faces went bright red.
"N-nothing. Just some homework for the academy." They turned around and smiled. Naruto sat down in the chair next to the couch.
"If it was homework, you wouldn't be that embarrassed. Spill." Naruto said, crossing his arms. The two boys sighed, and played rock, paper, scissors. Kakashi came out on top, and started waving his arms in the air in some sort of victory dance. Sasuke made a huff noise and started speaking.
"IkindofreallylikeSakuralikeawholelotandhavenoideahowtotellhersoiaskedKakashiandhesaidhedhelpmeoutsoyeahSakurasthebestandverypretty." Sasuke took a breath and leaned back on the couch. Kakashi slapped his forehead.
"What he means to say is that he really likes Sakura and came to me, Kakashi, Konoha's Cupid, for help. I'm good at this sort of thing." Kakashi said, with actual spaces between his words. Naruto laughed.
"Awwwwwwww! Pwuppy wuv! And where did you get that sort of skill, Kakashi?" Sasuke blushed again.
"It is not puppy love! I really do like her!" Kakashi stood up and started doing Might Gai like poses.
"I was the one responsible for a lot of the relationships here! Asuma and Kurenai? Me! Tsunade and Jiraya? Me! Might Gai and youth? Me! Minato and Kushina? Me!" Naruto looked a little confused.
"Weren't you not even alive when my parents met?" he asked, scratching his head.
"Don't doubt my mystical powers. I'm like the no-tailed biju." Kakashi said, sitting on the couch, almost glowing with pride.
"Isn't there another shinobi called the tailless tailed beast? Some Hidden Mist guy." Sasuke said. Everyone thought a bit about that.
"So! Let me hear your plan!" Naruto said, clapping his hands together. Sasuke sort of blushed again.
"We're gonna have Sasuke get to know Sakura more, then he's gonna ask her out, or maybe they'll be like a High School Musical moment, and they'll kiss looking at the sunset or something cheesy like that." Kakashi said matter-of-factly. Naruto's eyes went wide.
"You watched High School Musical?" Naruto said, holding in a barely suppressed laugh.
"I BLAME SASUKE! HE MADE ME WATCH THEM TILL 3 AM LAST NIGHT!" Kakashi yelled, pointing at Sasuke. Sasuke went on the defense.
"YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WANTED TO WATCH THEM! I WANTED TO WATCH MY ANIME!" He screamed.
"KISS KISS SKIP?! THAT'S NOT REAL ANIME! THAT'S FOR GIRLS!"
"WELL SO IS CLASSROOM OF LOVE AND DEATH!"
"AT LEAST IS HAS SOME SHONEN ELEMENTS!" Naruto jumped in after that.
"I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE THAT SAILOR MOON IS THE BEST!"
"I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THAT! SAILOR VENUS IS MY FAVORITE!"
"NO! SAILOR MARS IS BETTER!"
"FOOLS! SAILOR MERCURY IS THE BEST!"
"WHATEVER! CAN WE GET BACK TO THE MATTER AT HAND?"
"I'M FINE WITH THAT!"
"AS FAR AS EVERYONE HERE IS CONCERNED, THIS CONVERSATION NEVER HAPPENED!"
"DEAL!"
"WOULD I BE THE SEME OR UKE IN A YAOI RELATIONSHIP?" Everyone turned towards Naruto with weird faces. Naruto shrugged.
"What? Just asking the important questions!"

Hello again! So, what do you think Naruto is? I think he'd be seme. Except in SasuNaru. Then I think he's a uke. Tell me what you think! Maybe I will keep a tally somewhere. These are important questions people! Like how many types of red dye are there? And what is the true OTP? Am I ever gonna get enough money to buy that digital art pad I want? Important questions. And by the way, I have nothing against Cardcaptor Sakura or Sailor Moon. Just sayin. Alright, shutting up now.