Blue Beetle x Reader Suicidal

Y/N = Your Name
E/C = Your Eye Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its all my fault.

If only I slowed down.

He would have been still alive.

    You were sitting in the bath tub at Mount Justice. You turn the water on and got in with your clothes on and laid down.You looked on the side of the bath tub and saw a razor blade the same one you used countless times before thanks to your abusive parents but ever since Wally's death your depression has gotten way worse. But who would even care anyway your boyfriend Blue Beetle Jaime Reyes deserves so much better that you. The team also deserved so much better than a slow, weak girl. You were also a speedster and you watched you best friend get vaporized and die right before your eyes. That was your breaking point.

    You picked up the bade and ran its cool edge on your wrist. You winced at first at the pain but after that the began to fade and turn to pleasure. You did this several times on one wrist and did the same on the other till you arm was basically covered in slices. You put the blade down on the edge of the tub and put your head under the water.

Goodbye cruel world...

Goodbye my friends...

Goodbye Jaime....

Your vision started to blur and saw you figure in the distance. Then you noticed those green eyes and that flaming red hair.

"Wally?" You asked.
"Yes Y/N it's me" Wally said.
I ran up to him and hugged him so tight and sobbed into his shoulder.
"Your dead" I said still sobbing.

"Yes I know Y/N I know"

Jaime's P.O.V:

"Hey has anybody seen Y/N anywhere?" I asked my friends
"Nope"
"No"
"Nada"
"Last time I saw here I think she was headed to her room." Said Aqualad.
"Ok thanks!" You said as you made your way to get room.

When you got there you knocked on her door. No answer.
Maybe she's sleeping. Said Scarab.
In the middle of the day she never does that. Odd?
I turned the knob it was unlocked weird she never under any circumstance unlocked the door. What is going on.
"Y/N I need to talk to you its..."
I turned your head to the bathroom door and what you saw mortified you. There was bloody water seeping from under the door and spilling into her room. I ran so fast to her door.

"Y/N! OPEN UP!" I yelled.

"Y/N!!!"

You didn't think twice and knocked down the door and what you saw paralyzed you. Y/N was laying in the tub head under the water and bloody water spilling out of the tub and everywhere on the floor.

"Y/N!!!!!!" You screamed and ran to the tub.

You picked her out of the water, blood covering her face and body. You noticed the many scars on her arms and wrists. As you cradled her in your arms you checked her pulse. Barely reading.
"NO NO NO!!" You sobbed.
You suited up and fly out the door carrying her bridal style. You rushed into the living room and everybody stood there in shock. Impulse was the first to come.
"BLUE WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!!" He yelled. Impulse was like a brother to her and ever since Wally died they have been even closer.
"I found her in the tub like this I'm not sure I can get her to the med hall fast enough!"
"I'll do it" he said and without hesitation he grabbed her from my arms and ran at super speed to the med hall. I trailed close behind.
"Please anybody help!" Bart yelled.
As soon as he said that Doctors came rushing towards her and grabbed her and put her on a bed and hooked her up to a machine.