Impulse: The Aftermath

So this a short story part written by skittle724 send all your love to her and let's began! And I know it's not technically a one shot but it's awesome anyways!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I-I-it's all m-my f-fault," he sobbed.

  "No, don't blame your self, Wally wouldn't want that," Artemis whispered comfortingly to Bart. He buried his face in her shoulder and cried harder.  He felt someone touch his shoulder and looked up to see a faded Wally smiling down at him sadly.

"Take care of my spitfire for me okay?" Wally said calmly looking at Bart.   "It's not your fault Bart, stay strong and carry on kid flash," Wally said and Bart shakily nodded and in a flash and blur of yellow and red. Wally was gone.

"I promise Wally, I promise," Bart looked over Artemis's shoulder where the faded speedster disappeared.

"Where's Wally?" Artemis turned looking at the flash in Antarctica. 

"Artemis, he told me to tell you," the flash started and she looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"No..." She whispered.  "He loved you,"   Artemis broke down in sobbed and tears running down her face and Megan immediately tried to comfort her. Everyone hung their head down and a few feet behind the group was Bart sitting on the ground staring blankly into space as his legs where Chris crossed.

'It's all my fault, I'm so stupid, it's all my fault because I didn't listen,' he thought in his head and his chest tightened.

'All my fault,'   "Bart?" Blue Beetle looked at him with worried eyes. The energetic speedster didn't answer and showed no emotion on the outside but on the inside he was falling apart.  

"Bart? Dude answer me," blue put a hand on his shoulder and shook it a little.

"Bart come on man!" Blue raised his voice and everyone looked at him.

'Wally's dead because of you, it should've been you, no one would've missed you' Bart's breathing sped up.

"Guys guys! Something's wrong with Bart! Come on man snap out of it," blue looked his best friend in the eyes but didn't see any emotion back.

"Bart..?" Artemis looked over with tears running down her face.

"Bart come on say something!" Jaime said worriedly.

"I-I-it's all m-my f-fault..." He said barely above a whisper

'My fault, all my fault, you could've slowed down but I didn't now Wally is dead!' He screamed in his head and a powerful telepathic wave of depression hit miss Martian from Bart.

"Bart," she gasped as she got a head ache from his negative mind. Artemis got up with more tears streaming down her face. She stood in front of Bart.

'Artemis hates you now, you killed Wally, everyone hates you, screw up! It's all your fault!' Bart ranted.  Suddenly Artemis's arms wrapped around Bart and he froze.

"Don't blame yourself Bart," she whispered and Bart broke down in a sobbing mess hugging Artemis back and she cried back.