Mr.Regina

Doors are intimidating.

With that thought I stared at the door, and it "suprisingly" stared back at me.  "Self peer pressure" didn't seem to be working at the moment.

Please don't fuck up. Please don't fuck up

I bit my bottom lip, cringed, then repeated the process a few more times.

Cause you know... good luck.

A rush of a "teenager-at-a-new-high school" paranoia suddenly filled me, almost making me jump straight out a window. Yet with the power of WILLPOWER! , my fingers managed to latch onto the handle.

"Sorry, but we actually want to get to class today."

SnAP!!!

I swivled around, my eyes glaring and my brain ready to roast this guy to hell. I was stressed, and this guy just pushed my explodable buttons.  I looked up, and I mean up to a blonde with the nerdiest glasses I had ever seen.

This guy is huge...

I quickly thought better of it and swallowed my last bit of pride.

"Sorry bout that"

 I politely move out of the way, receiving a suprised look from the blond.

.

"Whatever." he bashed the door against the wall, and walked inside.

That asshole!

 I forced myself to calm down and look cool- or as cool as possible for someone like me. I take so long, that the teacher arrives, instantly shooting me a weird look at my "trying to calm down and be cool" ritual. She sighs and drags me inside, despite my groveling.

As soon as I step inside, all eyes snap to me, conversations dying out. I take a deep breath.

"Class, this is Noburu Tomokai. Please welcome him."

A friendly smile appeared on my face but apparently there was something more exciting outside the window. 

Maybe I smiled too much?

I awkwardly fidgeted as she eyed the class for an open seat.

"You can sit next to Tsukishima" she pointed to a blond. 

"Eh?!" I looked at the teacher, the blond, than the teacher once more.

"Excuse me Miss-"

"Shiba"

"Pardon me Miss Shiba, but is there no other spots for me?" She gave me a look void of remorse.

"Sit."

I reluctantly plopped into my seat and snuck a glance at my new buddy. He turned ever so slightly towards me, his face immediately going sour.

"Tsk." Tsukishima looked away in dissapointment.

THis ASSHOLE!

end~

 I'm a newbie writer so my self-confidence is down the drain so I would really appreciate any consrtuctive critism or comments. Thx :)