lunch

When one door closes, another one opens. Or in this instance, when class is finally over, you feel awesome until you realize you have no friends.

I sank to the ground, almost melting at my self-wallowing pity.

"Noburu-san are you alright?" I jump at the sudden voice.

"Oh I'm fine!" I rubbed the back of my neck before getting a good look at the person. A green haired boy shyly looked expectantly at me.

"Would you like to eat with us?"

"Yes!!" I jumped out of my seat and grab his hands. As desperate as that might have seemed, at that moment I just thanked the lords for their mercy.

 "Thank you so much! Er...um.." I tried to show my pain. He smiled at that.

"Yamaguchi Tadashi."

"Thank you so much Yamaguchi-san!" I smiled gleefully.

"No problem." He mumbled with a light blush. He gently grasped my hand and lead me out of the classroom.

"We eat at the rooftop." he explained as we exited the classroom.

I followed, still holding his hand. My heart warmed up from his kindness, as he opened the door to reveal Satan himself.

"Wait what?!" I pointed accusingly at the blond, who was calmly eating rice.

"We're eating with him?!" An urk appeared on his face, but he continued to ignore me. 

"Is that a problem?" Yamaguchi's voice started to slightly crack, along with my heart.

"No! Of course not!" I quickly buddied up with the asshole in my guilt, causing Yamaguchi to smile ear from ear.

"So why were you two holding hands? Getting married already?" Tsukishitma smirked, while Yamaguchi blushed madly.

 "Don't get your panties in a twist, I have no intention of stealing your wife." is what I'd like to say but I had already decided to try  to be nice.

I only sighed and watched the fireworks as Yamaguchi shrieked "Tsuki it's not like that!" every time the asshole opened his mouth to speak.