Chapter One

Brenda's POV

     I walk around the room just looking for the perfect elegant dress. My parents were invited to a wedding and they didn't want to leave us home alone. I honestly don't understand why. My sister and I were old enough to take care of ourselves. Mother always trusted me more to take care of ourselves since I was the oldest. My sister, Miranda, is 15. She is 11 months younger than me. Which kind of sucked. At some point we were the same age and I didn't like that.
I kept on walking in and out of the closet. I just couldn't find a pretty dress to wear. As I go to pick up the mess I made on my bed, someone knocks my door.

"Come in!" I look towards the door and immediately see my sisters head poke inside.

"Can I help you?" I stare at her with a blank expression.

"No, I thought I'd come here and help you. I could hear you running around so I decided to bring you this," she opens the door wide enough to let herself and a large white plastic bag.

I glare at her," Real funny Miranda. Now get out," I shop her but she stays put.

"Are you that dumb?" She rolls her eyes," the damn dress is inside idiot."

She quickly gets inside the room and closes the door behind her. She's already ready. Her makeup and hair look fantastic.

"You look pretty," I nod at her.

"Thank you," she smiles and sits me down," now let's see what we should do." She looks at me through the huge mirror I have in front of my bed.

"Let me do your makeup. I promise it won't be anything too crazy. Also, let me try these braids on you. I'd like to see how it's gonna look at the end," she smiles brightly at me. She always likes to do this.

"Okay," I say and look down at my phone.
She quickly grabs a hairbrush and goes through my wavy hair. I stay still and continue to go through my playlists in Spotify. As soon as she starts doing the braids I click on my Alex and Sierra playlist.

"What type of braids are you doing?" I as her curiously as the song starts to play.

"They're stacked braids. Messy stacked braids to be exact," she nods and continues to do my hair while she hums to the song.

"I fell in love with a beautiful girl and she still takes my breath away," I sing along.
Miranda continues to do my hair as I look through my Instagram. Like usual there is nothing interesting so I decide to check my messages.

"I'm almost done, just wait for like two minutes," she says and furrows her eyebrows as she continues to braid my hair.
As soon as the song changes she fixes a couple of strands and takes other parts of my hair out. I just smile at how stupid she looks while sticking her tongue out while trying to concentrate. She stops and quickly walks back to my bathroom.

"Stop laughing at me or I will ruin your face," she glares as she grabs my makeup bag.

"Fine, fine," I chuckle and stop.

"I'm not gonna do many things to your face. You already look pretty and you have no makeup on ," she says and she grabs my foundation.

I watch as she barely grabs any on the little sponge and starts to dab in on my skin. I just close my eyes at the relaxing feeling.
My eyes stay closed until it's time for her to apply my mascara and lashes. I don't really like wearing fake eyelashes but it's a special I occasion so I don't say anything.

"Alright," she pauses and checks my face," I'm done. Now go put the dress on."

I stand up and look at myself. I quite like the way she styled my hair and my makeup seems fine. I nod and smile at her as I walk to the white plastic bag. I open it revealing a beautiful black dress.

"Let me help you out it on," she walks towards me and takes out the dress. I take off my clothes leaving me in my underwear.

"I'm sorry to say this," she looks apologetically at me," but you're gonna have to take off your bra as well." I furrow my eyebrows but do as told. My hands immediately go to my chest and she puts the dress on me.

"Alright now right arm," she says and quickly adjusts the black fabric.

I turn around and look at myself in the mirror.

"Wow," I say, " I really like how this looks."
I'm glad she chose a black dress because I have maroon matte acrylic nails on.

"Grab your shoes and go," she says and looks at her phone," we have 5 minutes before we leave." She nods and smiles at me.

"You look stunning," she says as she turns to close the door.

"Thank you!" I scream and laugh when I hear her say something I can't really make out.

I quickly grab my black heels and head out the door. I make sure I have everything I need before I continue to walk to the living room where I'm sure our parents are waiting impatiently.
I turn the corner and I'm quickly greeted with my dad by himself.

"Hurry up, Brenda," he says," your mom and sister are waiting in the car." I nod at him and quickly walk out of the house and make my way to the car.

I get in and we all wait in silence as my father walks to the car. He starts to drive and I ignore everything else as I go to my Snapchat.
I take a picture and send it to my best friends. I'm reading theirs snaps back as the car comes to a sudden halt.

"We're here," dad says unenthusiastically.

"Remember," mom starts," be in your best behavior and don't embarrass yourselves or us. Oh and another thing, Brenda," she passes and wait for me to look at her," two of your old friends are here. I don't know if you remember them but I want you to make them feel at home because we are taking them with us after the wedding." I just nod at her and get out of the car.

"Sweetie," mom speaks again," the two people I was talking about are Grayson and Ethan. They came back." She smiles at me.

As soon as I hear their names I freeze and my mouth opens in shock.

"They," I clear my throat," they came back? When?"

"Ask them later," she looks forward," they should be inside."

"Okay," I whisper.
Dad opens the door for us as we walk into the beautifully decorated ballroom.

"So Ethan and Grayson are back?" Miranda asks me.

"Yes," I nod," apparently they are."

We all walk to the newly married couple and congratulate them.
As soon as my parents finish talking to them, we are directed to a table that has a "Reserved" sign on it.

I look around once again, looking to see if I spot Grayson or Ethan. But I can't find them.

"Sorry, we were in the bathroom," I hear a deep voice say in back of me. My body completely freezes and I blink rapidly.

I turn around slowly and I'm met by the two guys I thought I'd never see again in my life. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! How have you been?! I decided to start a new fanfiction :)
Hope you like it so far. I'll most likely update tomorrow or Monday. So please vote and comment;)  love you all!!