Her Life ~*1*~

Aphmau

I walked towards school. My hair covering my face. Im always bullied because of an incident that happened in middle school during a singing contest.. Lets just say i felt really bad for the people who were sitting in the first few rows.

I made it towards the entrance of hel- i mean.. School.. I walked inside the building. Of course people stared at me. Some girls walked up to me making me flinch. "Hey look its the little brat who cant sing" the blue haired girl named Katelyn said.

Normally i'd just walk away with my head down but for some reason I decided to speak up. "Hey look its the little bitch with no life" i said back. My eyes widened. Its like my words just took over.. Katelyn and her friends eyes widened.

They looked surprised and i soon saw everyone staring at us. Nope.. Gotta go ain't stayin here. I walked away as quickly as I could passing the 'Rossome Gang' who has max (the schools scariest, strongest, *but hottest* student) Ross, Jin, Barney, and Red.

I could sense them staring at me with surprise faces like everyone else. Especially max. I put my head down again ignoring all the uncomfortable stares. I finally reached my class and took a seat in the way back away from anyone.

The bell rang and students swarmed inside. Katelyn glared at me along with her very protective boyfriend travis and the rest of her friends. Her bff nicole, friends garroth, laurance, gene, zenix, sasha, and donna. I sensed someone sit next to me which never happens.

I slowly looked over and saw max and the 'Rossome Gang' i looked at them with a confused look considering there was plenty of other seats. "Hey" max said waving. "um.. h-hey.." I said back. He smiled and i felt my heart flutter. The heck..?

We both focused our attention back to the teacher. After the bell rang I gathered my stuff and walked out of the classroom. I suddenly felt a hand grab my shoulder. I turned around immediately and saw Katelyn and her friends.

"Apologize" Katelyn said. I looked at her confused. "Apologize for what you said earlier" she smirked. "No" i said standing up straighter. "Excuse me?" Nicole said. "No. I meant it and im not apologizing. Im sick and tired of you bullying me and it's about time you get a freaking life instead of being an ass hole" i said.

Katelyn swung her fist at me and I closed my eyes. I covered my hands with my face. After a couple seconds I opened them to see max holding her hand back while glaring at her. "I think you should listen to her and quit being an ass hole" he said releasing her hand.

She along with her friends looked shocked. So did i. "Ya quit being a baka!" Ross exclaimed. "Ya" jin agreed. "Yas leaves hers alones!" Barney said. "Ya get a life!" Red said.

Katelyn rolled her eyes. "C'mon guys.. Lets go to class" she said. They walked away. I turned towards the rossome gang. "thankyou..." I said. "It ain't no problem" max said. I smiled. "YOOO IM RROOSSSS" ross yelled. "Nice to meet you ross" i said even though I already knew his name.

"Anyways i think you already know who we are.. But whats your name again?" Max asked. "You can call me jess" i said. "Alrighty jess. Well.. We better get goin to class wanna walk with us?" Max asked. I nodded my head.