Her Life ~*2*~

Aphmau

We walked into class. I sat down and the rossome gang sat next to me. I saw katelyn glare at me and I looked away.

I wish she didn't hate me.. We used to be best friends until she turned on me.. She said 'i was to embarrassing to be around' which honestly hurt me..

"Ok who would like to do this problem on the board?" The teacher asked. No one raised their hands. "Alright then.. How about.. Aphmau!" The teacher exclaimed making my stomach drop.

Why me!!! I slowly stood up refusing to make eye contact with anyone. I walked up to the front of the classroom and grabbed the peice of chalk. I could feel everyones eyes on me.

My hand shook as i started writing down the problem. I felt something hit the back of my head. I turned around and saw a crumpled up peice of paper on the ground.

People started laughing. To much attention.. I eventually couldn't stand it and dropped the chalk. I burst out of the classroom door. Max yelled my name but I ignored him and kept running.

I could hear footsteps behind me so i ran into an empty classroom and locked the door behind me. I didn't hear anyone so I calmed down. I hate attention why did the teacher have to call on me!

I looked around to see what classroom i ran into.

The music room