City Riders

Welcome to the City. Its got your average museums, monuments, libraries, you name it.

But something's awoken in the city. Something evil. It lurks in the cracks and corners of the city and is slowly seeping in to the real world.

But there is hope. The hope that resides in the bodies of ordinary teenager with extraordinary powers.

Rideon, Iris, Damien, Eva, Raina and Scott will acquire the powers of the elements. But learning how to use them in battle could prove to be difficult. Elements, Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Darkness and Light will band together to defeat a creature bred from evil and death.

Can the RIDERS push past their differences and troubles of their own lives and unite together to take on the Demon Runners, the force of EVIL? Or will they lose everything they hold close?

The City Riders are on the move, armed, ready and waiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I’ve started a new story. I know I should be focusing on ‘They’re Not That Bad’ but I’ve had this story idea for a while now and need to get it out! It’ll be more of a side story so probably won’t be regularly updated. Unless people want it to be. Just let me know.

Thanks for reading and tell me if you likey or not. ^__^