°2°

Arima's P.O.V

It's Saturday today and I'm going to the orphanage.

"We can always have fun tomorrow!" I remember what the kid said.

As I grabbed my guitar case and wore it, I opened the gates and went outside of our home.

Mother and father aren't always home that's why I'm always alone.

As I walked to the road looking at the big blue sky, I saw a butterfly fluttering above my head.

I raised my hand above the black and blue colored butterfly, it landed on my hand as I gently put my hand down, I heard a familiar voice calling me.

"Kishouuu!!" The familiar voice kept on calling as I looked up to the one thats been calling out my name it was the kid, Eto.

"Yo" I responded and suddenly the butterfly flew away from my hand, "Oh what a pretty butterfly" the green haired kid pointed on the butterfly, "yeah, it is pretty" I said with a smile.

"Hey, I saw you with that butterfly your eye's were sparkling!" Eto said.

"Hm, really?" I asked, "Yep! Your black orbs we're beautiful!" The green haired kid said enthusiastically.

A small blush rose up my cheeks
"For a kid like you, you use pretty big words" I said while looking away from the kid. "Thank you for the complement mister, the thing is I LOVE reading!!" Eto said while giggling.

"I also love reading" I responded "I guess I have a fellow book worm here" I smiled and rubbed the head of this small child (A/N:Really small~) "I just love reading" she said and pouted.

"Anyways How old are you Ki-shou?" The kid asked looking at me.

"Why?"

"Is it wrong to ask?"

"No.."

"Tell me your age then"

"7..I'm 7"

"Oh! You're 2 years older than me then!!!.."

"That means you're 5,"

"Of course I'm 5, are you stupid? -3-"

"I never knew your age in the first place" I said and softly punched her haid.

"Owwie" she said and held her head.

How cute..

"Anyways let's go" I said and the kid asked "Go to where?".

"Wanna read books?" I asked.

"Sure!!!" She said with a cheerful smile

○●○END○●○

(A\N: sorry if it was short >m<
Anyways see you guys next chapter!)