Surprise

After packing up, Eren carried the little boy while Mikasa and Armin helps with the other things.

"So, little man..." Eren started. The boy looked up at Eren. "What's your name?" "Levi" the boy answered sternly. Eren just chuckled. "I knew someone with that name." Eren said, hiding his tears.

Levi's P.O.V
Eren... it's me. I want to tell you it's me. I really do. I missed you. Your smile. Your laugh. Your everything. I missed every part of you. I want you to hug me the way you always did every morning, kiss my forehead before saying "Morning, love." Oh, how I loved your voice. And that 'someone you knew' was me. Your husband. I know you miss me, Eren. And I miss you too.

Eren's P.O.V
'Levi, if you're up there somewhere, I want to tell you this. I found a small boy with your name and your eye colour. Oh, how I wished you were here. I'm sure that we would already adopt this boy. I missed you.' I continued carrying Levi (A/N: HAHAHA of course you need to carry Levi. He's too small) until we reached Mikasa's car. When I reached home, Armin helped me bring the things into the house. After thanking Armin and Mikasa, they left.

I decided to go shopping for food and new clothes for Levi. I carried him into the car and started the engine. I bought some baby food and instant noodles for dinner.

Then, we shopped for Levi's clothing. I got him a futon, baby bottle, milk and some clothes. I saw a titan onesie and thought it would be cute on Levi. So I took it and put it in the basket along with his other things.

Damn, baby things nowadays are so expensive. The cashier looked at me then at Levi "Wow!! Your son is so cute" she tried to make a conversation. "Umm... he's not my son but thanks for the compliment." I said with a blush.

After paying for the things (which are so damn expensive), we went back home.

I gave Levi his baby food which he seemed to like and bathe him. After changing him into the titan onesie, I felt like a proud mother.
Then, I put him onto the middle of the bed. He then fell into a deep sleep.

I smiled and went down to make my dinner, which was only instant ramen. After that I took a bath and changed into a white t-shirt and some shorts.

I crawled up the bed to join Levi. I then fell into a deep sleep due to how tired I was.